There's a new Pope in Town!

So this is a book and not a game? So you're a thinker as well as a player, Steve. The review sounds interesting, and I do enjoy well crafted farces, so I'll have to check it out. As for the torrent, I have no idea what that was all about, so I'm batting 50/50, which is par for the course. But would the new pope in town find it amusing?

John

Yes it's very high brow stuff, a comic book series. :)

So you have not used bittorents, it's a filesharing protocol, as you download, you upload and share the files. You would need broadband to make any real use of it and some piracy is involved. :pirat:

Unfortunately this torrent has died on me and I'm tring to get someone to reseed it, I'm only at 39.1% (14.65MB of 37.40MB) complete and damn I really want to check this comic out. :rambo:

I'm sure we will never know if the Pope is amused, for I'm sure he would be shielded from such. Though a laughing Pope, now there's a thought, you know that could have actually worked.

Filesharing, yeah, I've heard of that, but till now had no idea what it was about. The only thing I can image wanting to share is this pinball stuff . . . tables, images, sounds, posts, and a few friendly insults. And nowm what in the world is a blog, or something like that?

The summers of '59-'64 . . . what a rush

John :oldman

A Blog....is like an open online dairy, people setup a site and blog away, there are 1000's about and you can even get free blog sites, they usual have guest books you can sign and options to comment or email on posted items, actually the "tiltjlp spouts off section", could be considered a blog. ;)

Huh, imagine horse and buggy me being on the cutting edge, even if I didn't realize it. I'd think my rantings and opinions are a step up from the boring details that make up my daily life. But except for cooking, washing dishes, and cleaning my apartment, this really is my life.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back