• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 Williams SS Recreation Time Warp 2.3 (Williams) released

Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Time Warp 2.3
==========
-animated bop bumpers
-split score display
-better mechanical playsounds (thanks Phoenixx)
etc.
available at AJ's.

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Another nice update, looks very clear and well rendered. Not one I played much in days of old, a few times with the old banana flippers, which to be TBH were a terrible idea. Did play it few times with the straight flipper also, though at the time there were so many better tables to play.

Thanks for the update great to have these classics preserved. :)

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Agreed, those bananas were horrendous. I could probably add it to this table as an option but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

panda55

Pinball Wizard
Looks fine as it is Kristian. Wouldn't bother with the banana's as they make gameplay too random where skill is overshadowed by the unpredictable. Not only that but I keep losing my ball too easily :(

panda55

Pinball Wizard
Looks fine as it is Kristian. Wouldn't bother with the banana's as they make gameplay too random where skill is overshadowed by the unpredictable. Not only that but I keep losing my ball too easily :(