GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Attack From Mars
GeorgeH submitted a new resource:

Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993) - Updates Francisco666 and ROM's table. First time use of the flipper rotation speed chart.

Note that BAM (Better Arcade Mode) must be installed for this table to operate properly.

This table has a menu that is accessed by pressing the Special 2 key.

Many of the guys who compete in pinball championships consider "Twilight Zone" to be one of the most difficult tables to play. I suppose that might be true but it is still really fun to play which I think is due to its incredible design. The FP version of the table was originally built by Francisco666 and the models were built by...

Read more about this resource...

bloody awesome table mate :-) ive posted a video on my channel to show it off :-)

Beautiful table, great job, thank you Francisco666, ROM, Slamt1lt, GeorgeH, AnonTet :yes2:

Thanks for this painstaking labor of love, George. To you and the previous authors & helpers!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Thats the one m8.

WoW great work..:yourock: like it alot!!

Nice one mate, have to say these would have to be the most accurate flippers I have seen on FP to date, cheers!

Thanks everyone!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back