TWO in ONE PART THREE

I'd be willing to help someone with their table (again!) if it's graphics you need! Many of the games you mentioned I don't know, but I can find any pics or sounds for them online! I practically live over at vpf.org so, if you need to contact me you can pm me there.

I'm very old school and don't use a front end. I tried them when they first came out, but I hate being told what to do, so I ditched them. I personally like Will's 2 in 1 series, because I get to play two games without quitting to the VP editor between games. The fact that the 4 games Will has done so far are all good, tough challenges. If there was some way I could put two bagatelle on one screen, I'd do it just to bug my buddy SpiderBob!!!

With VP-Man you can hit Play and Exit. Play a game and then it exits VP. This means if you have that option chosen and you hit Play Game1, it loads and you play it. Hit Esc and the table closes, you don't see the editor as it closes too. Play Game2, game loads, you play. You don't ever see the editor with this option. You can choose to play and edit, then it would work just like you doing it right now.

I included a screenshot, I'm not sure if you'll be able to read it though as I made it smaller.

I have VP-Man pointed to only one folder of tables right now, 40 tables I have converted to FS, this means I load VP-Man and I can easily just play tables that I want to at this time. :)

Attachments

• VP-Man.jpg
    VP-Man.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 262
I thought you used hyperpin?

I do have HyperPin setup, but it is a pain in the butt to add tables and I don't need really the second monitor the way I play the tables, so it will eventually get put in the recycle bin.

I just started using VP-Man as you can tell by the screenshot, I'm more just adding tables right now that I convert. I am really excited about it and I think it's cool. I also haven't used a frontend for VP for years, I remember VPLauncher got really slow when I had over a thousand tables loading up on it, so I ditched that. I'm not knocking VPLauncher as it was updated to load faster, it's just that I haven't tried it since then.

It does look nice. Is the info directly form the table info (editor)?

I've tried front ends in the past, starting with VP Face, and didn't care for them. Maybe because I don't like feeling out of control of things, Besides, I prefer using the editor, since I often make small changes to a lot of the tables I play regularly.

I already have the image ready. Now it's time to place it into VP. 2 in 1 Three will become reality.....just give me time.

I have chosen for the THIRD installment of this series:

1. Allwin Supreme

AND

2. Peo Bat-A-Ball (cut out playfield version/upper left hand corner is cut out!!!!)

These will be in the next release of 2 in 1 THREE. WIP has begun.

d

Guess I'll have to wait to see what they look like, since neither of them is listed at the Internet Pinball Database.

Guess I'll have to wait to see what they look like, since neither of them is listed at the Internet Pinball Database.

John;

Once I really get this one "on it's feet" you know I'll slide you an image via EM. These were VERY TOUGH to find. I also have a bunch of Allwin machines and would like to have VP play all 8 to 10 of them in one file. That would be cool. We'll have to wait and see....like an 8 in 1 or a 10 in 1.

d

Almost 700 reads for this thread. What is up?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back