Two Requests

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
one- add the 'frontpage' option like VPF and PDF so you can instantly see the last ten posts made AND the 'new posts' option so you can catch up with whatever's been posted since your last visit

two- wait in the chatroom for me so that i will have someone to talk to when i swing by

(that last one is very important, as i'm sure you'll agree!)

Upvote 0
A handy tip

From the front page click on View Posts Since Last Visit and you'll get a menu of all the posts that are new to you. Look for it on the right side of the screen just a bit down from the top.

John

Welcome nicolas.b!

Thank's for the suggestion, Currently the new post's won't appear without an extra click but I can add a mod that does that! :halfrobot: A fine idea!

The chat suggestion,.....I'm going there now!

:twisted:

Perhaps a schedule? These forums do support phpMyChat integration into a front page for the forum's, as you suggested with the new posts.. :usa

thanks, jon... anything you can do to make users aware of fresh activity here will probably be a good thing... (jesus, i was looking for a "thumbsup" emoticon to stick in here, but what an amazing collection of smiles you've got!)

as for the chat angle: it would be most convenient for me if you, john, bob and will took turns sitting in the chatroom so that it was always manned... then i'd be guaranteed someone to blab to... :)

BTW, i notice you're not on AIM/ICQ anymore...

nicolas.b said:
as for the chat angle: it would be most convenient for me if you, john, bob and will took turns sitting in the chatroom so that it was always manned... then i'd be guaranteed someone to blab to... :)

BTW, i notice you're not on AIM/ICQ anymore...

That seems like a perfectly reasonable request to me.

Rodgz

:whdat: I hate these roots. You can never get rid of them. I'm getting me some Roundup.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back