unable to open vbs file

cach15

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
although vbs files are in the table folder I get an error message saying " unable to open vbs file" for any game i try to open..

help please.

I get the same error and IG ot the newest script files, and for Black Rose (Which was one of my fav games of all times I don't even get that far, I get a script error. Other games say

(Error box says

VBScript

Machine Terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom files, and I have done that and all is as it's supposed to be. :(

Hey cach15 and Lita, i tried to play Black Rose on my machine and received a bunch of unable to open vbs file error messages, i then extracted the .vpt file into my tables folder and it worked.

Move the .vpt file into your Visual Pinball/Tables folder and give it a try.
:colors:

MYHO20,Just cut and Paste or drag and drop the .vpt file from where ever you have it if it's not in your tables folder to the tables folder.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Yes, Natasha Kinski is the daughter of Klaus Kinski.
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    Holy crap!
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Hi @Free Bally! that Klaus is scary..
    Yeah, how did a little Rumplesputzin like him have sucha hot dott?
    she was 21 in Cat People
    Just saw Klaus again in the ship movie..
    never too old to turn into a black jaguar!
    Forgot the name
    Fitzcarraldo?
    • Love
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    clean as country water, wild as mountain dew
    That's It, he's kinda crazy and think he was fired or replaced..
    (AI prompt) Is Klaus Kinski a fiend?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Klaus Kinski was a controversial and complex figure, known for his intense and often erratic behavior both on and off screen. Some people may view him as a fiend due to his volatile personality and numerous conflicts with colleagues and directors. However, others may see him as a talented and passionate actor who was simply misunderstood. Ultimately, whether or not Klaus Kinski is considered a fiend is a matter of personal interpretation.
    (AI prompt) Yeah, I wantyour interpretation
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Interpretation can vary depending on the context or subject matter being discussed. Can you provide more details so I can give you a more accurate interpretation?
    The Cure!
    Haven't heard them in a long time, reminds me of Meigs...
    hey, forgot to tell you, there's a record fair on Sunday, at Radio Social
    (AI prompt) describe Shelley Hirsch & Peter Stampfel & The Atomic Meta Pagans
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Shelley Hirsch and Peter Stampfel are both highly respected and influential figures in the experimental music scene. Hirsch is a vocalist, composer, and performance artist known for her innovative and boundary-pushing work in the realms of improvisation and extended vocal techniques. Stampfel is a folk musician and founding member of the legendary band The Holy Modal Rounders.

Together, Hirsch and Stampfel have collaborated on various projects, including their band The Atomic Meta Pagans. The Atomic Meta Pagans blend elements of folk, jazz, punk, and avant-garde music to create a unique and eclectic sound. Their performances are known for their energy, spontaneity, and fearless experimentation.

Overall, Shelley Hirsch, Peter Stampfel, and The Atomic Meta Pagans are known for their fearless creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of music and performance. Their work is highly regarded by fans and critics alike for its innovation and originality.
    (AI prompt) What, no "personal growth"?
    • Haha
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Personal growth refers to the process of self-improvement, self-awareness, and development in various aspects of one's life such as emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and physical well-being. It can involve setting goals, learning new skills, overcoming challenges, and gaining new perspectives.

Personal growth is an important aspect of life as it allows individuals to continuously evolve, learn, and adapt to new experiences. It can lead to increased self-confidence, resilience, and a greater sense of fulfillment and purpose.

Overall, personal growth is a lifelong journey that requires self-reflection, introspection, and a willingness to step out of one's comfort zone in order to reach one's full potential.
    Free Bally! said:
    hey, forgot to tell you, there's a record fair on Sunday, at Radio Social

You going? If so, pick me up...
    thinking 2 or 3, ends at 4 so tables start packing up 3:30
      Free Bally! @ Free Bally!: thinking 2 or 3, ends at 4 so tables start packing up 3:30
      Back