Upload problems - P.E.C.M for VPX 10.7 The Fog

netsurfr

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
f14 tomcat
Just got done creating this media for my PE install so uploading here for others. It includes:

Cover, Logo, Topper, Table Video, & Marquee

Upvote 0
So you're having trouble uploading the zip?

How big is it?

Ah wow, that's pretty enormous for one of these PE packs.

Is it perhaps due to a long video, or the video quality being particularly high? If so I'd recommend encoding it down.

That said, we do have an issue these days with file sizes having some difficulty uploading; I think ~150mb is where it starts to have problems.

That must be it. I encode all my videos in 2K highest quality for my cab so that probably explains it. I can try to resize to make them smaller & try again.
okay cool, thank you.

it's been a while since i looked at them, but i think most of these media packs are around 30-50mb at biggest. that would be a good range to shoot for, but you could add some info in the resource upload that a larger version is available if anyone wants it.

we could then think about where to host that bigger version, like mega or something...

Thanks for letting me know about this problem @netsurfr, I did some testing about the upload problem, the server and software are set to around 700MB and I think it's timing out at around 250MB. I researched this problem before and think it might be related to the php version timing out at around 5 minutes, all of the php.ini or phprc settings look fine to allow large file uploads. Thanks also for resizing the file, I'm trying to get this problem squashed. :sumo:

:salut:

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back