Useing the forum for ads

brutus

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
just andy is promoteing his next Million here.
:roll:
Is this allowed ???
:evil:

I think Just Andy's presence at our forums is an honor, and it is HIS soccer table in the Commercial Sims Forum and he is *only* responding to our opinions.

Just Andy's link to his own Homepage, which is very much related to Pinball, is also an interesting and welcome site.

I'm promoting my second million here also. . . . But I gave up on my first.

These opinions are strictly my own, of course, as our guidelines are not set in stone. And if they are, no one told me, I haven't even read the FAQ. Besides, we're so new, we can't have any Frequently Asked Questions yet.

bob said:
I think Just Andy's presence at our forums is an honor, and it is HIS soccer table in the Commercial Sims Forum and he is *only* responding to our opinions.

Just Andy's link to his own Homepage, which is very much related to Pinball, is also an interesting and welcome site.

I'm promoting my second million here also. . . . But I gave up on my first.

These opinions are strictly my own, of course, as our guidelines are not set in stone. And if they are, no one told me, I haven't even read the FAQ. Besides, we're so new, we can't have any Frequently Asked Questions yet.

This had me in stitches! The only "guidelines" regarding friggin rules here are when you sign up and can be re-visited by using a decoder ring while logging out and then start to registe again.... :lol:

When does a "guideline" become a rule???? Hmmmmmmm :) I kinda think "guidelines" are rules with varying degrees of censorship and enforcement possibilities. Labeling a rule as a guideline is an old trick.....of my ex boss!

I also see no problem with just_andy replying (or initiating) to a thread that was in the right category and was about a cool pinball game! I'm too busy working on my first million to worry about just_andy's first and bob's second....
:Fade-color

Andy

I certainly have no problem with Andy's posts as long as they are the the proper forums.

Rodgz
Seeker of the Truth
au.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back