Video Poker

Aristocrat

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Obviously Im told many times dont edit peoples tables blah blah blah.
So i wont. and besides i cant make Tables very well :s but i can graphic master all.

From now on Im going back to my own guns
I will be working on a video poker that has nothing to do with visual pinball. thank god. so.. fresh page.

Have a look how i have started, I should have io all ready in around a month

1.png

Tilt this game is going to be so really the world will spin.

I was thinking and you know what. if people want to play this game they have to be a member HERE and it can only be played threw shockwave.
And forther realease of my games. etc

Remembr Members ONLY games. can be played by memeber of the forum

I have lots to do in this project anyone that has a keen suggestions welcomed

Good luck with your game, but I doubt if JonPurpleHaze, who owns this site, will host a game that isn't made using Visual Pinball. Of course that would be up to Jon to decide. He has also stated that he doesn't want to host work that isn't made available at other VP sites. You might want to drop him a PM about this.

John

tiltjlp said:
Good luck with your game, but I doubt if JonPurpleHaze, who owns this site, will host a game that isn't made using Visual Pinball. Of course that would be up to Jon to decide. He has also stated that he doesn't want to host work that isn't made available at other VP sites. You might want to drop him a PM about this.

John

I thought you owned this forum? :shock:

anyhow thats a nice cat you got there tilt.

No, I co-founded it with Jon, but he pays the bills. She's Sarah Lee, and was the sweetest cat I ever knew, Died in my arms 2 years ago. StevOz is waiting for you in the chat room.

John

Nope, noone owns anything, least of all tiltjp or we. ;)

tiltjlp said:
No, I co-founded it with Jon, but he pays the bills. She's Sarah Lee, and was the sweetest cat I ever knew, Died in my arms 2 years ago. StevOz is waiting for you in the chat room.

John

Last night I continued my work and finished all cards ,Pay lines
credits ,now i know they can all fit on the screen which is important to know ,nothing less or more should go on the display itself.
Completed around 4 hour mark.

We know now this is what it is! so the next work on will be
Designing the machine itself.

Now it is finised lets Hue my work and help me choose a color of 3 you prefer

The orginal
1.png

Vegas
2.png

The Nirvana
3.png

or just the whole 3 will be used. under settings

PS: Tilt sorry to here that :) I use to have a cat called judy
she lived for like 14 years! and as she was getting old she used too shit in the Kichen sink. and she was having problems. but it was best cat in the world for 14 years! My mother she even took judy for walks with a leash on her! :wink: you do that with dogs not cats!
anyway so long judy you will never be forgotten. :D

I perfer the 3rd one, because the colors are easier to see. Just a question, why not make this in VP, since it's an original, and then we could host it with no problems.

Sarah Lee was about 12 when she died, and we were best friends for a little over 9 years. For some reason she never warmed up to anyone else, and didn't get along with other cats either. She was a barn cat early on, so that might explain why she was a loner.

John

I dont have a problem with that.

Well im finish anyway. should I start splicing ever graphic in png ,jpg ,bitmap Transparent?

Images are best in jpg format, since they don't add as much size to the download, and the loss in quality over bmp is minimal. As far as I know transparency doesn't matter with images.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back