VP8 Williams SS Recreation Warlok 1.8 (Williams 1983) released

Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Warlok 1.8
========
-split scoring display (thanks PD & Scapino)
-Lots of inaccuracies & gameplay issues fixed
-New backdrop

And special thanks to *Pacdude* for his amazing fading light effects, it's implemented to this table.

I set the slope to 7, you can experiment with it. Even 8 isn't probably too high for some of the better players.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• warlok__williams_1982_.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 318
Screenshot:

Attachments

• screenshot_680.jpg
    screenshot_680.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 615
Very impressive looking table. So what slope setting would you suggest for the world's worst flippered table player? I've thought of setting some VPMs at 1.5, but haven't tried that yet. :p

tiltjlp

Hehe John you can set it to 2 if you want. Then it would feel like Moon Gravity. PD complained about the original slope 6 so I increased it a little bit.

And practice makes perfect, I'm sure you'd like these "modern" tables if you put some effort into them.
Don't knock it until you try it. :)

I do enjoy almost any well made table I play, Kristian, but there's no hope for me, I'm afraid. I've been plyying pinball for over 50 years and haven't really improved much at all. Besides having very poor eye-hand coordiantion, I also have terrible reaction timing. Rather than try for a high score, I just try to better my last score.

tiltjlp

Whoo Whoo!!!

kristian

I got to try this out.

Thanks for this release.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back