Weak flippers in SLAMT1LT tables

flipponzio

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Attack From Mars
Hello everybody. I have a problem with almost all SLAMT1LT version tables (with FP Physics Adjustment). Flippers are much weaker than they should be. Ball shots aren't powerful enough. I don't have this problem with all the other tables (for example in the ones with ZED Physics the flippers have the correct strength). Do I need to change some settings?

Solution
Hello everybody. I have a problem with almost all SLAMT1LT version tables (with FP Physics Adjustment). Flippers are much weaker than they should be. Ball shots aren't powerful enough. I don't have this problem with all the other tables (for example in the ones with ZED Physics the flippers have the correct strength). Do I need to change some settings?

All his older tables (that are not Ultimate Pro) will play incorrectly (with a proper FP install) as they were meant to be used with a hacked version of the FP exe (before the days of BAM) that used specific physics settings. This will result in the flippers and other things playing incorrectly.

The solution, is to be sure you are using BAM to play the table, and then copy a...
Don't waste your time Terry...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back