What will be my 50th IRP re-creation????

G

Well the answer is........

SPACE SHIP (Williams 1960)

BIG THANX once again goes to LUVTHATAPEX for the great pics he supplied me of this table.

At the coding stage so, soon.

SSwip.jpg

Cheers
Leon

That's some damn fine work there Leo, she looks amazing.

Cheers!

That looks really good Leon, sharp graphics - possibly another hand-drawn gem.

I considered this one a while ago, but could not find any good pics.

It's good to see that you are up to number 50, perhaps some day I will have that many done.

It seems that the quality of the recreations is improving all the time, perhaps we are learning better ways to do things.

Now if only I cound remember where Franco moved his pics to.....

Bendigo

A thing of beauty, Leo. I think it may be your best yet!

Kurt

Yes, she looks great! And for sure, no gobble holes this time!

I remember playing 3 different old tables in my youth where you had 5 seperate balls and you had to push them up onto playing field first before you pulled the plunger to shoot the ball onto the playfield. Now in these games, we use to create our own multiballs by pushing them up and shooting them one right after another, but I've noticed that most VP tables, yours included, I can't push up another ball until the one I'm playing drains. Is this accurate or can you push up all 5 balls in most real tables that have 5 balls included. I'm just curious, it doesn't really effect the game play, but it would be a nice feature to have when you're bored.

Bob

Repeat after me Bob

Gobble holes are our friends, I have nothing to fear. :p You and Warrior, wonder where he's gotten off to, should start your own Anti Gobble Hole Society. And yes, this one looks like still another Masterpiece. Fifty thanks, and many more, for all your hard work and dedication to these wonderful EMs.

John

bob said:
Yes, she looks great! And for sure, no gobble holes this time!

I remember playing 3 different old tables in my youth where you had 5 seperate balls and you had to push them up onto playing field first before you pulled the plunger to shoot the ball onto the playfield. Now in these games, we use to create our own multiballs by pushing them up and shooting them one right after another, but I've noticed that most VP tables, yours included, I can't push up another ball until the one I'm playing drains. Is this accurate or can you push up all 5 balls in most real tables that have 5 balls included. I'm just curious, it doesn't really effect the game play, but it would be a nice feature to have when you're bored.

Bob

Sorry Bob but, there are 2 gobbles in the middle of the table.

Also that 5 balls at a time thing IS possible with my re-creations if the table in question had 5 balls in it to start with.
Example: Gusher only had 1 ball in the table
Example: Golden Bells had 5 balls in the table
The giveaway is the ball slot on the apron. If you can see 5 balls there then you can lift and plunge all 5 into play one after the other if you like.
Try it on Golden Bells, Rocket, Bank-a-Ball, Soccer and a few others.

BTW Thank for all the Kudos :D
Cheers
Leon

Thanks for the info, Leo, about the 5 balls.
I was kidding about the gobble holes, since
I didn't notice the one on your previous table :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back