Where do I go to learn VP?

ohmwiz

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Hello...

I'm new here, and I would like to learn how to code VP.

Can anyone tell me if there are any good books/programs/websites
for VP tutorials? Where can I find them?

Thanks,

Ken

I think the forums all have some stuff hidden away in various threads.

Also if you go to www.vp-originals.com, there is some stuff in the "table Creation College" section - but I haven't had a lot of time to fill it up as much as I'd like.

AND if you go to www.shivasite.com, you will also find some usefull stuff there.

There are some tutorial tables around as well, including Shiva-engine, My own table template, Steveoz's blazing trail, and a few others. Some are listed in the college at VPO, and also they are listed at shiva site.

The biggest, most usefull single document for coding help you will find is Cold1's Visual Guide, which is a stack of coding help compiled from quite some time ago. I believe that is in the tutorials section at Shiva's as well.

And of course we have some exclusive demos here, several by Druadic, and BJ's very useful and basic How To series, my bagatelle starter kit, and even a pachinko starter kit. But as indicated above, every forum has helpful demos, but shivaSite is be far the best there is.

tiltjlp

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back