Where in the world is Shadow?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
It's Saturday morning, the 30th, as I write this, and our ringleader hasn't posted a thing since Tuesday the 26th. Should we send out the blood hounds in search of our beloved Lizzie Shadow, or should we just figure she's shat her pantaloons again, and reach for some clothes pins to guard against the aroma?

She doesn't seem to be wound too securely, so maybe she did get herself a gun and used it on a nearest low life. Or could she be the latest victim of old Jack The Ripper. :( Lizzie me girl, you were too young to go, fair maiden!

Now, more than likely, she got hold of a cheap bottle of whatever those daffy Brits drink, and has been sleeping one off. Anyway, I sort of miss the old dingy broad, and hope she's back here pitching a fit real soon.

John

If Lizzie was from Australia (who's to say there isn't some distant relative from the Antipodes) I would guess that there could be some Aboriginal heritage in her past and she has gone "walkabout" once again.

The truth is probably having threatened violence against those poor miscreants, her computer privileges have been revoked and it's back to the 'shock therapy' treatments again.

These mysterious disappearances have happened before and the return of The Shadow renewed and extra-fiesty is appreciated by all, except those scum who break-and-enter .... ohh, c'mon. I was just kidding. Don't take the computer away. And what are you doing with that extension lead?
duck_baasa.gif

Maybe she's found a new job, see the attachment.

John

Attachments

• hmo.jpg
    hmo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 350
I think we have to wait for the transformation to be completed...

Lizzie will return as The Shadow eventually. Halloween always fucks her up :yikes:

How could I forget Halloween? This must be her busy season, with this being the bitching . . . make that the witching hour. Damn long hour, aint't it?

John

Ha Ha Ha.

She will be back soon as she get out of the closet.

Perhaps she's been locked up for attacking a poor defenseless burglar? I read the news most days and haven't seen any reports - but with psychiatric cases they don't always report.

Unless it was a Pikey wot done it! That could be big trouble! Either for her/him from them, or them from her/him. :RIP:

WTF - I hate Pikey's.

Now Elton, would you kindly expalin what a Pikey is for those of us who speak a normal language like English. And why is it you fog-headed Brits seem to have a slang term for nearly every word in the dictionary? Bumpershoot for umbrella, what utter garbage!

John :oldman

Fog-headed ? I'll take that as a compliment. LOL. English may be a normal language - but my excuse is I'm Welsh!

Pikey is slang for Gypsy travellers, or Irish tinkers. Intinerant travellers who cause mayhem wherever they go. Pay no taxes, take all benefits at the expense of others. Generally, well hard thieving bastards. Get it now?

If not, watch the film Snatch. You'll then might understand.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back