• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Who Dunnit Jamin 1.1 (update)...look ma! no reels!

Solid State Machines

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
Only 2 changes in this update.

1. Got rid of the reels used for the slots (alot of dropwalls involved so hope it doesn't bog anyone down performance-wise...didn't notice any difference on a P4 3ghz but that's the only machine I have so I can't test to see what happens on a slower pc)
2. Thanks for maf providing a link to a website that had spinner decals... I added those onto the spinner.

Shockman

appropriate at this time
I'll have to look again. I thought it was smooth enough. Drop wall are fast though. and angle independant, But that don't matter if everything else is not.
I know that jump can be ironed out. I'll let you know if I fix my copy of this, which I thank you gobs for. Thanks maf, is that pronounced maf, or maf?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **