Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Why kill or be killed?

When we know live and let live?

You're probably referring to the current flamewars in this community....?

I kinda agree.....I wish everyone could make a new start.... even Shocky. But some people will never learn....it doesn't matter how many "new chances" they get. Perhaps people should just fight until they tired of it...? Maybe boredom causes the fights....? MAME forums have been full of flames lately as well.......no desirable games left to emulate....people are frustrated of the "stagnation" perhaps....? People never respect what they already have....it's greediness.

All these flames, hatred and bitterness....I don't know what would be the best solution...if there even is one?

kristian... *cough* ...kinsey *ahem*

*hak hak*

sorry, got something stuck in my throat. all better now. :)

I fight for a new start.
I don't fight to take anything thing away from anyone.

I wanted a new start so bad I could taste it when this new staff took over. The first thing that this new staff did was put me on a probation thing like deal and said to the membership that I agreed to it. nicolas.b and TheManFromPOST insisted on it, that the past would structure this new relationship. I guess it's OK, if they want it that way. No one can say I did.

For 6 months I thought it was fine and everyone esle had to think so as well. but Bam, 6 month's is about over and no trouble, so they move a post I made on topic about members sending more money and because of this probation 1 strike and I'm out. Or at least the rule book goes down the toilet. Not fair. not at all. No matter what.

We are now working on an agreement, I think, I never know for sure until it don't come to be, with Ike over there. I get to download tables, yet I remain banned at the forums till the point that nicolas.b don't want to be there anymore. Great, isn't it?

I fight them for what is mine, not theirs. They fight to take from me what is mine. My supporting, contributing, charter membership.

@nic: I'm the type of person who lets it all out...and then leave it at that...can't help it. What I said is true....and if Kinsey has a problem with that....c'est la vie.

@shocky: Why do want to be a member of VPF anymore? Hit me over the head with a wet towel and call me Suzy..... but I thought the place has been a living hell for you.... for the last 3-4 years...? People tolerated your insane whining about completely insignificant things..... for years...so who gives a shit what's "fair" at this point anymore...? People who are familiar with me know that I'm all for liberal moderation....or virtually no moderation at all.....but even I would have banned your whining, nitpicking arse long before they actually did.

Not trying to instigate a fight here....but I'm curious...honestly. Why is it so important for you to be a member there...? I thought you hated the place....the people...all moderators...etc.

Why?

For one thing kristian, SO I CAN GET SOME FUCKING TABLES. What, you need more? Fuck man. So I could view a screen shot posted there as an attachment. Need more?. So my money contribution is not wasted, more? So I can offer help. more? because it is my hobby, more? because I'm good at it. more? because it's mine. I contributed, donated, and I simply want it back.

Not enough, because I was told I could come back. And if that is not enough, because I have already did everything I was told I needed to do to have it back. And if that is still not enough, bacause I don't like to have my things stolen.

You forgot that if they would do as they said they would, that you would not have to use alts, and IP hiding software, right?

Not that I care that you have alts.

By the Crackie!

Shockman said:
I have already did everything I was told I needed to do to have it back.

You haven't done *anything* in the context of what was expected of you.

To totally exaggerate my point, meaning the following isn't exactly what you did, but who gives a shit, it's close enough. The staff asks you to apologize, you say, I'm sorry.... I'm sorry you dumb mother fuckers banned me for no reason, I should have blown off your fucking heads with a shotgun!! I want my money back! I want my tables back! I want my account back! I want a new staff! I, I, I, I, I....

Then a few days go by and you only remember that you apologized. You post that you apologized. You swear to god that you aplogized. You call people liars when they say you didn't apologize.

You really want to help people? Then STFU and just help people, I use to think you could do this, but not anymore, you're just too fucked up.

Bull shit.

nothing but.

I did not, do not, and will not apologize. I have not called any one a liar that said I did not. You lie saying that I did.

I was asked to say that it was a bit clearer AND I DID. I was dared to take it up with AJ AND I DID. I was asked to answer a bunch of Peters questions, and Yeah, you guessed it (not) I did.

Neither has ever asked me to apologize, or even hinted, as far as I can tell, and neither has offered one. Nor do I ever expect one. What do I expect? I expect to be lied to again, to be told I can come back if I only do this or that. I expect I will refuse, neither has a bit of credibility left. I expect my guest account will be terminated, and my IP ban will remain in effect. I expect I will never get a reason why a two week R/O was not given to me. I expect I will never get a reason why I was expected to accept a probation for asking to lift my voluntary R/O status during the staff change whick I was told would be reinstated on request BY THE OLD STAFF. I expect I will never get a reason why the staff would cling to the past, instead of us ALL starting new. I expect I will never be given a reason why they lied about this to me and in front of all ya'll, finally I expect to have my IP remain locked until Ike over there dies, or retires from VPF staff. But I could be wrong, I could have to wait for Peter's death or departure too.

Who's "Peter"....? And why should we really care....same old bs as far as I'm concerned....?!

I don't hate you...I don't despise you...I think you have talent...but I think you're completely fucked up in the head...and obsessed. Whether the admins broke their own rules or not....who cares....nobody wants to keep up with this melodramatic, useless horseshit anymore....you vandalized the forum with your unbelieveably boring diatribes and pathetic nitpicking about rules...rulebreakings...and God knows what else.....for years.

You also had a personal vendetta against Loafer....who was the best and most liberal VPF admin ever....you were literally begging to get some kind of punishment for your stupidity...and now you're whining here when you finally got what you wanted. I'm only amazed it took so long....!!!

I agree that you haven't done anything really terrible....just posted some ridiculous threats.....but why do you think people would let you back in terrorizing the forum with your utterly BORING crap again? And besides: There are enough problematic people already to fill a small asylum...

I agree with Bob....I think it's YOU who needs to change....not the community around you. Personally I'm sick and tired of hearing these same old stories.....nobody gives a shit if they lied to you. NOBODY!!!! Just get over it....get some sun....and fix your head.

Peter, the co-admin. at vpf. TMFP. TheManFromPOST.

Yeah, well it don't cost anyone else kristian. Fuck. I care that they lied to me. If they don't now, they both will at some point in their life, if they are human at all.

That's exactly why it has gone on so long I think. Nobody cares, but me. But I have a say in this as well. I agree that I did not do anything terrible, and what's more, I have done nothing, just said some shit.

No matter.

About Loafer, and the rest of the past, why can't we just leave it there?

Shockman said:
Yeah, well it don't cost anyone else kristian. Fuck. I care that they lied to me. If they don't now, they both will at some point in their life, if they are human at all.

That's exactly why it has gone on so long I think. Nobody cares, but me. But I have a say in this as well. I agree that I did not do anything terrible, and what's more, I have done nothing, just said some shit.

No matter.

About Loafer, and the rest of the past, why can't we just leave it there?

I would be 100% behind the "new start"....and "clean sheet"....for people like Rob too....I agree it would be best for the community.....but it would require co-operation from absolutely everyone. And frankly...with your past history it'd be a tough task to convince people you're serious.

Stopping these bullshit diatribes is the first step....and if you stopped acting like complete a dork....yeah...that'd help too.

Not that I don't want to, or that I'm afraid to. Just that this happens all the time. someone says untruths about the past and I address it and BAM I'm labled as can't get over it. Nice try though kristain.

I said I would not bring it up and I did not. I have posted for a year that if that is so then post it. Find where I brought it up out of the blue. You will find shit, but look up at the posts before, you will see someone else bringing it up like you just did, the only difference is back then it would instigate a response from me and now it don't.

Why do you think people would keep me out if I would not terrorize the forum with my utterly BORING crap again?

It's not about you Shocky....it's about everyone. Lately everyone has been pissing on eachother's Rice Krispies....including me. I lose my temper with idiots.....but I rarely start a pissing contest "out of blue"......well it happened with Kinsey....

I think everyone should sit back and start thinking how much this community has given us....all those fantastic tables....millions of hours of members' contributions and work....enjoyement from the games.....friendships....and we just waste our time with these useless personal attacks....

I think we should all sit back together and think how the "new start" could be arranged.....but before that I need to flame Ron Bizzle's ignorant ass some more.

Later...

It don't cost anything to test my credibility. Testing the staff's costed me my membership, and even later my IP ban. This matters to me. It don't have to matter to you, but why would you stand in my way?

Yes, no cost. They know how to shut people out. Do you really think if they let me back in and I did any of the things they fear I might, then they are stuck. It would be their only way to get it done above the board, yet they have it already so they have no motivation, they have me on the tricks and lies that nobody cares about. Why would they give me a chance to prove that I would keep my word? Show them up or something? revenge? would they feel defeated if they had to or decided it best to fix their mistake?

lol

However. my ban is not 'everyone pissing on flakes' it is me alone. This has to be resolved if there is any hope of anything from them.

It is unique. It came without warning. not a warning they would care to repeat anyway. It was baited. I would hate it if it was done to you, and I don't even like you very much!

It's you alone, the resolution is as the problem of your own making, don't expect anything from them, you are unique, you ignored all warnings, there was no bait, it was not done by any other but yourself.

Well you can never say you never lied to me again 'Oz.

Oh yes, I can, I'm not surprised you will not accept the truth.

Don't expect anything from them. Well that's no lie! But no bait? Now that is a lie. I know you saw the post that if I got into any trouble, the post that listed all those things, that I would be confined to the Ac. Also that it was not done by any other than me. I don't know if that's a lie or not. It could be some kind of joke!

Don't worry though, I still like you. You're the best of the worse. Go back and choose two others for me to choose from, one to flame.

You want to bump this thread 'Oz?

Have you never lied to me?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back