• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Williams "Lady Luck" for sale.

Goalisoul

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Super Soccer
Hey everybody, I'm new here so forgive my lack of knowledge of how things are done here. I recently got a Williams "lady Luck" pinball machine in a deal on a couple of machines. I was going to restore this one but I believe it would be best to sell it to someone who may need it. It works and plays but it does have a few issues. First is that the back glass stencil has cracked and flaked away. The glass is fine the stencil is just falling away. Also the kicker that kicks the ball into the launch channel is weak and doesn't kick the ball all the way out. The right flipper sticks (solenoid seems to be weak). The rest seems to function ok but there may be other issues. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am located in South Carolina a few miles to the south of Charlotte NC. I can be reached at [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC04040.JPG
    DSC04040.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 458
  • DSC04032.JPG
    DSC04032.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 527
  • DSC04050.JPG
    DSC04050.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 559
Been There...Done That !

Hey, Me and my faithful traveling companion had a real nice visit with the owners of the "Lady Luck" machine last night. We drove here to South Carolina and bought the game. It was great meeting up with these folks and hope to see them again some time. Even the price of fuel is a welcome $2.07 Gallon today in S.C.

Hey, Me and my faithful traveling companion had a real nice visit with the owners of the "Lady Luck" machine last night. We drove here to South Carolina and bought the game. It was great meeting up with these folks and hope to see them again some time. Even the price of fuel is a welcome $2.07 Gallon today in S.C.
It was great meeting ya'll Keith. We enjoyed the company. Have a safe trip back. Keep me posted on the progress with the "Lady Luck" and oh yea. Gas is down to $2.02 today. LOL

the longest ive driven was about 100 miles each way to pick up a pinball machine and the shortest was about 5 miles. i guess you have my 100 miles each way beaten. i guess some people will really go the distance if its for a machine they want. i hope your lady luck project is going well. keep us posted with pics and any advice if needed.

I have friends in Waxhaw N.C. and they are cousins of my female traveling companion. The Charlotte/Waxhaw(Named After the Waxhaw Indian Tribe) area is just a half hour ride East of the location where we picked up the Lady Luck machine. So buying the machine was a good excuse to do some visiting in the area.
The machine is in fairly good shape EM wise. A finger here and there help it complete a reset. A quick repair to left flipper and the thing plays. A little sluggish but 99% of the scoring seems right. It looks to be a good fixer upper. It has been subject to extremes of temps and humidity. I have never seen a back glass shed so much paint. Those flakes are still trapped behind the glass. Any one up to a game of 'Pinball Back Glass Jigsaw Puzzle' ...?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back