Williams Wild Card WIP

davidsss

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Hi

It seems I have been making the same table as Compufox :o . Anyway I will be making mine a replay version with 5 balls although I'm still trying to work out the rules for this version. Anyway, I have been working on this for a couple of months as I don't get much time to do it and here is the first screen shot. The angles and the way the ball flows are different to Compufox's version so people will have a choice.

I have completed the playfield objects and the graphics, now I just need to make the script and add writing to the table. This will probably take time - I'm going to try and learn collections for this one. I will release the table when finished and chase the rules in the meantime.

DS

Attachments

• wildcardscreenshot1.jpg
    wildcardscreenshot1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 702
Have you asked permission from CompuFox?
He has already released it.

Petri said:

Anyone can remake any table that is out there... There can be 2 or 5 or hundreds of versions of the same table. The only thing you can't do is use someone else's work in your project with out asking permission.

Also, if someone makes an Original table based on a character or a movie, this doesn't mean that someone else can't make a table with the same subject matter. For example, there could be hundreds of Spider-man tables... Now isn't that a pleasant thought :)

I am posting this because there just seems to be a common misconception about the rules involving modding and making a table from scratch throughout the community.

The screenshot looks awesome davidsss!

Bob is correct, I ran into this scenario in early 2002 with Drop A Card, a version was released while I was working on it.

Different versions of the same machine or concept is a wonderful thing! :)

bob said:
Petri said:

Anyone can remake any table that is out there... There can be 2 or 5 or hundreds of versions of the same table. The only thing you can't do is use someone else's work in your project with out asking permission.

Also, if someone makes an Original table based on a character or a movie, this doesn't mean that someone else can't make a table with the same subject matter. For example, there could be hundreds of Spider-man tables... Now isn't that a pleasant thought :)

I am posting this because there just seems to be a common misconception about the rules involving modding and making a table from scratch throughout the community.

I agree that there can be many different versions and treatments of the same table. A good example is mine and Bob's versions of Double Push M Up. Although they are the same bagatelle, they are worlds apart in gameplay and appearence. If it's a table I like, I can never get enough versions.

John

They are perfectly of agreement with Bob.
They are arguments that the authors interest very.
The acquaintance of that can help many new authors.
Moreover many players can become authors.
To what they serve the templates?
They are lines of departure in order to make new tables.
How many know the templates of Bendigo?
And where they can be unloaded?
Un saluto dall’ Italia remembering “The Three Stoogesâ€
Furio

Furio, all of Bendigo's templates, and many demos by him and others are available here in the Tutorials And Suppot Files section. http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modul...UpDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=6 We have 66 files, and that number cintinues to grow.

And David, any 5 ball EM is always a welcome sight. I have the OK from Duglis for a graphic upgrade to Struggle Buggies if anyone who can do playfield redraws would like to do me a favor.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back