Xbox controller

fourbanks

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
cyclone
i have a bit of a odd question. i have the table vpx the Munster's, and it plays very well-being a new update. However, on using my Xbox controller, the right-hand flipper only keeps repeating a script over and over. Left flipper OK. Playing the table with the keyboard also OK.
as anyone come across this oddity before and if so is there a fix
thanks

i have a bit of a odd question. i have the table vpx the Munster's, and it plays very well-being a new update. However, on using my Xbox controller, the right-hand flipper only keeps repeating a script over and over. Left flipper OK. Playing the table with the keyboard also OK.
as anyone come across this oddity before and if so is there a fix
thanks

When you say "keeps repeating a script over and over", do you mean a script error message?

When you say "keeps repeating a script over and over", do you mean a script error message?
I'm getting the repeated words of "you got to charge his bat meter" I guess it's from the table script somewhere? but how does that relate to using the Xbox controller right-hand flipper.

I'm getting the repeated words of "you got to charge his bat meter" I guess it's from the table script somewhere? but how does that relate to using the Xbox controller right-hand flipper.

Very strange.
I would post your problem in the tables support topic where you downloaded it from.
I am guessing here?
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/7253-new-vpx-alertmunsters-original-2020-105vpx/

They would be able to help you better, as they will know exactly what triggers those words in the script..

Very strange.
I would post your problem in the tables support topic where you downloaded it from.
I am guessing here?
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/7253-new-vpx-alertmunsters-original-2020-105vpx/

They would be able to help you better, as they will know exactly what triggers those words in the script..
The new build is here
i did post there, but you don't always get support

The new build is here
i did post there, but you don't always get support
maybe it has something to do with the VR?

Sometimes it takes awhile.

We will see, i have never had any type of support in that forum, but I guess there is always a first time

You could also try sending a Personal Message to Allknowing2012, the person who uploaded it.
Maybe he will notice it quicker and respond?
I don't have Pup Player installed, so it is hard for me to even try the table out, to try and help you.

I briefly scrolled through the script to see if there was a "you got to charge his bat meter" in the script commands, and I couldn't find one.

You could also try sending a Personal Message to Allknowing2012, the person who uploaded it.
Maybe he will notice it quicker and respond?
I don't have Pup Player installed, so it is hard for me to even try the table out, to try and help you.

I briefly scrolled through the script to see if there was a "you got to charge his bat meter" in the script commands, and I couldn't find one.
Thanks my friend, you're a true pro:) I will leave it, I have past caring on tables that cause me concern. Most tables run perfect, and it's just a pity that on some tables things don't work as well.

Iv'e found the offending sound file and have deleted it
C:\pinupsystem\PUPVideos\mmunsters\audioevents Sound-0x08DE - charge zap
trouble now is that on using the right-hand flipper, the sound on playfield is much lower at the point of using the flipper and then the sound comes back and then goes back down again on the using of the flipper

That sound has come back again on my Xbox controller, which is button 6 right shoulder, how odd. As expected i never got reply in the other place but will continue to work on it. On a plus point, i can now just use the left and right triggers so that will work OK via antimicrox
just odd thou

That sound has come back again on my Xbox controller, which is button 6 right shoulder, how odd. As expected i never got reply in the other place but will continue to work on it. On a plus point, i can now just use the left and right triggers so that will work OK via antimicrox
just odd thou
Iv'e fixed it once again by replacing the pup video file. That's twice now, so am still unsure on what's going on

Antivirus tend to block files like that. Look into AV logs.

Antivirus tend to block files like that. Look into AV logs.
Thanks my friend :-) all OK the logs just a bit odd that right flipper trigger not liking the file C:\pinupsystem\PUPVideos\mmunsters\audioevents Sound-0x08DE - charge zap

i have set my AV (nod32) 8-) to not target any of my software with pinball, so having used nod32 for 21 years now will rule that out

you just need one update on the AV to screw things up. In any case, it really looks like a "targeted" file by your description so AV was the most likely offender and worth a shot.

PS: from experience, it just takes ONE update to screw things up here and there. Most common examples? Windows and hardware drivers updates, namely GPU drivers. Just like magic: now they work, now they don't :D

you just need one update on the AV to screw things up. In any case, it really looks like a "targeted" file by your description so AV was the most likely offender and worth a shot.

PS: from experience, it just takes ONE update to screw things up here and there. Most common examples? Windows and hardware drivers updates, namely GPU drivers. Just like magic: now they work, now they don't :D
Very true my friend, I know that more than most. Iv'e been at this pinball now for 3 years and am still learning, even though some things don't apply to me. It's been hard going for sure but overall well worth it :-)

Since now using the PinUP Popper "Baller" Installer and starting from scratch, this oddity has now gone I'm please to say

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back