Xenon (Bally, 1980) VP8

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Xenon (PD) V1.2 Released v1.3

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Please anyone check the attached thumbnail in the first post and tell me I'm cuckoo!

Isn't it a *.jpg? Why are there light animations to see, even if you enlarge?

Scaponi, would you be interested in doing this table? Anyone made this one yet? - Pinball Nirvana Forums
I'd love to see this recreated in your style and I could imagine that great animated backglass in the background for the table. I think it'd be interesting to see a table made with the exact same dark lighting, especially with your style.

Please anyone check the attached thumbnail in the first post and tell me I'm cuckoo!

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! :lolsign: No motion in that JPG Yogi.

:p\'n\'l:What brand of beer have you been drinking ultimately?:wink: :rockon::wave:

It's exchanged now, so it's clear you can't see the Xenon light show any more. :joker: :clown: :jocolor:

:headscratch: Don't know what I've seen there yesterday. :alien:

All of this is totally :offtopic:& belong to the Soap Box &/or the Big Bang Bar!:hysterical
Where is the thread mover?;):brushteeth::thumright:
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by yogiholzer

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:p\'n\'l:What brand of beer have you been drinking ultimately?:wink: :rockon::wave:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->____________

It's exchanged now, so it's clear you can't see the Xenon light show any more. :joker: :clown: :jocolor:

:headscratch: Don't know what I've seen there yesterday. :alien:

Thread mover, you talkin' to me? ;)

Though I think you mean thread splitter...

Not really something that needs doing, it's just friendly banter and PD loves a bit of friendly banter with an Ale or three anyways as is evident from his prior posts in this very thread. :)

Hope that PD is doing alright wherever he is at these days and yes I think the table is a tad on the dark side, then again PD always did have a thing for the dark side.

Thread mover, you talkin' to me? ;)

Though I think you mean thread splitter...

Not really something that needs doing, it's just friendly banter and PD loves a bit of friendly banter with an Ale or three anyways as is evident from his prior posts in this very thread. :)

Hope that PD is doing alright wherever he is at these days and yes I think the table is a tad on the dark side, then again PD always did have a thing for the dark side.
:p\'n\'l:I was just joking...;):rockon::wave:

Eh, I knew that, I like fishing, caught a live one 'ere...:lol:

There's another nice Xenon table at this site.....

http://www.thefunhouse.nu/vpgdnet/

You ARE kidding there, aren't you, Bob?

That particular version was released...wow, over 7 YEARS ago and looks primitive by today's standards. I am sure it was a nice table - in its day, but it has since been surpassed (thankfully) by Scap's and PD's versions.

You ARE kidding there, aren't you, Bob?

That particular version was released...wow, over 7 YEARS ago and looks primitive by today's standards. I am sure it was a nice table - in its day, but it has since been surpassed (thankfully) by Scap's and PD's versions.
Visually perhaps, though Plumb's version still rates as the best playing version in my book.

lol hi guys im brand new to the site and must say very funny post. i like it here already

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back