You may qualify for free or dicounted medication

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
While trying to obtain an application for a Patient Assistance Program today, I found out about a fantastic web site, which can help you determine if you can receive eithe discounted or free medications. Visit https://www.helpingpatients.org/Intro.php and do a little exploring, and it could save you big bucks.

Each company's program will be different, but they all have income limits, and are open only to US residents who are not on Medicaid or have prescription drug coverage through secondary insurance. There is no age limit, and no limit how many medications you can receive. Most every manufacturer has some kind of Patient Assistance Program, although they may use a fancy name for it, but not all medications are part of the program. Those not offered free usually can be gotten at a discount.

I know these programs work, since I have been enrolled in several for years, and receive virtually all my presription medication at no cost. And while qualifying income limits vary by program, generally they are $18,000 for individauls and $24,000 for families, and some are even higher.

You'll need the cooperation of you doctor, since he or she will need to work with you to find medications available on these programs, and will need to fill out forms, as you will need to do, both when you first apply, and every three months for refills, for each company's medications. It definately is worth checking out, since I receive $thousands a year in medications I cannot afford. Hope this helps a few folks. Here's that link again:

https://www.helpingpatients.org/Intro.php

John :oldman

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back