• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX

VPX Bally SS Recreation Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [VPX06][DT+FS]

No permission to download
Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [VPX06][DT+FS]
IPD No. 106

Note from Xenonph:
This table needs a Pre-Initialized nvram file to accept coins.
Download Bally 6803 & Gottlieb GTS3 nvram pack and place contents of zip file in nvram folder, located in VPinMAME folder.
Find Bally 6803 & Gottlieb GTS3 nvram pack here..

IPDB HIGHLIGHTS:​
Made:
March 09, 1989​
MPU:
Production:
1,501 units (confirmed)​
Theme:
Myth and Legend - Water Sports​
Notable Features:
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Mechanically raised/lowered ramp, Loop Shot, 4-bank drop targets, 3-bank standup targets (3), Rollunder spinner, Vertical up-kicker (1), Center up-post, 3-ball Multiball. Submarine on the upper left playfield saves 3 "divers" (balls locked) then kicks them onto playfield at the start of multiball.​
Design by:
Art by:
Mechanics:
Music & Sound:
Software by:
Marketing Slogans:
"Discover the Wealth of Atlantis!"
"Oceans of Profits Waiting to be Found."​
DEV NOTES:​
Development by Herweh 2019 for Visual Pinball 10. Very special thanks to:

- Schreibi34: For the playfield mesh, playfield insert templates and two awesome sub models
- 32assassin: For original red bumper caps, sub model, flipper bats, desktop score display and for sure some more. And for being avery cool guy who is always helping and supporting with a WIP build or other resources
- OldSkoolGamer: For providing me all the wonderful artwork he designed for the VP9 build - Cosmic80: For reworking nearly all the inserts of the playfield

Special thanks to
- OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, Herweh (:): For creating a very cool VP9 build from where I borrowed a few table elements
- Bord: For the ramp lift stuff and for being such a great guy who is always helping when help is needed
- Rosve: For the drain plug from his 'Skyrocket' table
- Vogliadicane: For the blue and transparent bumper caps from his 'Fathom' mods. They do match perfectly into the 'Atlantis' theme.
- Flupper: Once again for his plastic and wire ramp tutorial and for the flasher domes
- Ninuzzu: For his flipper shadows
- Dark: For the gates primitives template
- Dark and nFozzy: Locknuts and screws
- DJRobX, RothbauerW and maybe some other ones: For some code in my script like the SSF routines
- Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints
- VPX development team: For always lifting VP to the next level
- All I have forgotten. Please send me a PM if you think I should add you to the 'Thx' section here. My fault!

Atlantis by Herweh.jpg
AtlantisHD5-1038x1845.png

Edited by JPH, added Gallery embed BBCode:

ROM------------------>
Author
Herweh
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest reviews

wonderfull table....thank you
Upvote 1
Absolutely fantastic!
And, wow, this "overview" tab is packed. I love it.
Upvote 2
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!