Blackstone (Stoner Manufacturing Corporation, 1933)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Blackstone (Stoner Manufacturing Corporation, 1933) v1.0

No permission to download
Blackstone, 1933 by Stoner Manufacturing Corporation. Made for Chicago Coin Machine Company.
IPD No. 318

This table uses "pyramid scoring". Drop a ball into the three metal long channels and the ball is caught with two metal prongs. Once another ball follows down the channel, the lower ball that has been captured drops to a lower area and higher score.

I did my very best to preserve what I could from a few images of Blackstone from an owner and other images as well. The play field wood had to be completely redone, all holes and metals had to be dropped onto the image into the proper places appropriately. The play field wood is EXACTLY as it should be. The AD is misleading.

I was VERY fortunate to find someone who owns the machine to get some great photos of the ball catchers at each section of the scoring channels. I wanted to add this person's name to the main screen but I figured I better not so: THANK YOU Benjamin for personally taking those photographs for me when I asked!

A very basic and interesting concept for the time. Quite a fun table.

INCLUDED IN THE ZIP FILE: Blackstone AD, Rules and the VPX 6 file.

Have fun and enjoy.
  • Blackstone Screenshot VPX6.jpg
    Blackstone Screenshot VPX6.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Blackstone AD.jpg
    Blackstone AD.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 112

Latest reviews

Very interesting table - I hadn't heard of this one before. Thanks for sharing it!
druadic
druadic
Thank you for the rating and the vote. It is MUCH appreciated. Enjoy the game.
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back