RulesA table with a simple layout and ruleset, that is fun and easy to play.
The graphics are subdued, easy on the eye, and hopefully give the table a "fake classic" feel. Some detail screenshots:
- A functioning analog clock that shows the time remaining in the special mode.
- A physical "lock 3 for multiball"-mechanism.
- A physical representation of the balls left in play.
Of potential interest to other table-creators:
- Almost all scripting is done via a custom "LightGroup" class that is very versatile and powerful. For this simple table, it is a bit overkill, but for more complicated projects it is an incredibly useful tool.
- The Bonus system (making use of LightGroups) can easily be adapted to other tables
* Spell B-U-M-P-E-R-S to light bumpers
* Left/Right flipper moves lit bumper while time is left
* Spell L-O-C-K to light lock, lock 3 for multiball
* Hitting Kicker Targets advances the Kicker Reward
* Hit Special for ballsaver, extra balls or during multiball with 4 lit bumpers for Jackpot.!