Custom Balls

Support File Tutorial BAM FP Custom Balls Pack 1-19

No permission to download
This update includes directions on how to build custom balls using the new method of having the texture go all the way around the ball instead of duplicating a single texture to cover both sides of the ball. I noticed that Ravarcade added some custom balls to the "balls" folder that is added when you update BAM. I added these to Pack1b and renamed the old Pack 1 to Pack 1a. Ravarcade added a ball named "Latlong" that looks washed out so I increased the contrast of the 452.bmp texture and saved it as "Latlong2". Gimli revised some balls that had been previously added to Pack 18 so I replaced them with the new version. He has also posted some new balls that I added to Pack 18 also. He posted several different soccer balls that I posted as Pack 19.

If you have already downloaded the full pack of the previous version, there is no need to download it again. You can just download Pack 1b, Pack18 and Pack 19 from the individual ball packs that are saved on the "Discussion" tab.

George
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back