• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
GOLDORAK (Original) by rom

SS Original Table FP GOLDORAK (Original) by rom vRapid Loader

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
by rom
at 2012-10-13
Type Original

Description
Original table based on the GOLDORAK anime tv series that were also known as GRENDIZER UFO ROBOT.
NEW: Added a version that loads in 8 seconds. You will barely notice any changes on the table. Try it and decide for yourself!!!!

Mods of this table :
Zedpinball Physics 1.0: Goldorak Rapid Loader 1.1

Rules
Instructions are displayed in the loading screen.

Info
GOLDORAK beta:

-plays perfectly with physics 2.4 and with original physics! (your choice, I think it plays better with 2.4 physics)

-INSTRUCTIONS are displayed in the loading screen!

CAB VERSION conversion: TUTORIAL INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD!!!

(it is VERY easy to do, takes you maybe 10 seconds and I don't have to upload another 40 MB for an extra cab version that is basically the same as the HQ version)

IMPORTANT settings in the VIDEO/RENDERING options:

-Model quality MUST BE set to HIGH!

-Render ornaments must be CHECKED!

-Render game room must be UN-CHECKED!

-to see the DMD animations the option "disable GLSL shaders" must be UN-CHECKED!

-Quotes and music are in french because I couldn't find ANY english quotes or music of the GRENDIZER series anywhere.

(provide the quotes and music in english and I will maybe do an english version if I find the time. I will not do a version in every other language though, because I simply do not have the time)

-CALL ATTENDANT (sort of):

PRESS K: If and ONLY IF a ball is stuck somewhere in a kicker press K on the keyboard. This will pulse all kickers once.

(never happened to me but just to be sure)

PRESS B: If and ONLY IF a ball can't be found or is completely stuck and can't be nudged free any more press B on the keyboard.

This will produce a new ball in the plunger lane and you can keep on playing to save your high score.

(NOTE: This is no cheat button and WILL mess up the game if the ball is NOT stuck or lost)

QUICK HELP GUIDE:

No new ball:

-STEP 1: NUDGE;

…nothing happens then

-STEP 2: press K (you can press this key more than just once);

…nothing happens then (last resort)

-STEP 3: press B (only press ONCE)
  • 60283.png
    60283.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 60285.png
    60285.png