V.P. TRIBUTE (Original) VP9

VP9 SS Original Table V.P. TRIBUTE (Original) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and fellow interdimentional aliens. (Had to mention them or they'd claim discrimination). I present V.P. Tribute! It's a tribute to all who make the VP experience what it is today.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and fellow interdimentional aliens. (Had to mention them or they'd claim discrimination). I present V.P. Tribute! It's a tribute to all who make the VP experience what it is today. First, let me start by saying that the names were chosen by me and I tried to pick people who work behind the scenes, on the sites, or were great authors, or helped others. They are based on my short time here (December of 09). Everyone whose name appears here has given their permission to do so. This game works in VP8 or VP9.

This game was done without photoshop as I don't know it yet. Feel free to borrow parts and pieces of objects or code, but please don't reskin the game, or make it completely different unless it's for your own use. I used Chris Lamantia's template to build this. This is my 4th release but 2nd design. It sat since before I knew what coding was (about April 2010).

Known issues:
When in multiball and relocking a ball, another is created in the plunger. I decided to keep this as if your good enough you can have a ball in the plunger and intiating another multiball and can have 5 or 6 balls at once (my best is 7).
Even though the top of the horseshoe is slingshoted, a ball can sometimes come to rest there. One nudge will move it, three tilts the game.
Multiball light in the horseshoe has been a problem. If multiball is “ready”(3 balls locked) then the light will flash. If any balls are locked it's off (as it should be), but sometimes it comes on at the beginning of a ball

Game Rules:
Dropping any 3 bank of targets will light the lock, lock the ball and you will be logged on to the site. Log on to all 3 sites and multiball flashes in the horseshoe.
Getting all 6 targets increases your membership status. At platinum membership extra ball lights, go past platinum and special lights in the outlanes.
Maximum bonus is 99,000 and maximum multiplier is 8x. One extra ball per ball in play. Get all 4 toplanes to increase multiplier.

Enjoy V.P. Tribute!!

1_ZAM.jpg
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Deeznutsnmuth has left the room.
    mbr has left the room.
    Ylliem has left the room.
    Rui3 has left the room.
    baliw has left the room.
    losthighway76 has left the room.
    Totevski72 has left the room.
    joeuro has left the room.
    oettmane has left the room.
    charly_ey has left the room.
    j24sailr has left the room.
    dwood has left the room.
    gregonitov has left the room.
    Drogo has left the room.
    SmashXD has left the room.
    mrdarc has left the room.
    butterface5000 has left the room.
    Pinheads has left the room.
    helptv has left the room.
    joeboxer has left the room.
    Auleric has left the room.
    vizzone has left the room.
    Develop has left the room.
    Krusty104 has left the room.
    grh450 has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: grh450 has left the room.
      Back