tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I don’t make many coin-op games, when I do I try to find odd or rare machines. This is the only game manufactured by Empire Wood Working Company, of Baltimore, Maryland. The Disc Doubler cup up top can be made if you adjust the plunger speed.

Olympic was Pure Mechanical (PM), with a theme of Olympic Sports. Notable Features: 10 balls for 5 cents. Disc Hole at top of playfield doubles the entire score. Cabinet is identified as walnut, and measures approximately 31 inches long, 16 inches wide, and 9 inches high.

Notes: The owner of the game pictured at the IPD states that a manufacturer's name could not be found anywhere on the game. While the manufacturer's Instruction Card clearly indicates this game is for amusement only, a handwritten Score Card shows that these games were used for gambling.
The 1932 Summer Olympics were in Los Angeles, California, because LA made the only bid, given there was a global depression at the time.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload#LAST

Attachments

• OlympicSS.jpg
    OlympicSS.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 271
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back