5Th Element, The (Original) rom X2_FizX3

SS Original Table FizX BAM FP 5Th Element, The (Original) rom X2_FizX3 v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
You did a nice job on this table. The only change I made for my own preferences is to change the table slope from 5 to 5.7 (plus I always lower the flipper bounce). It seemed like the ball wanted to hang up a little more than it should because there wasn't enough slope to drive the ball hard enough.

Looks nice. I didn't know this table existed!

Apropos, I recently discovered some cool concept art for this movie, and did some upgrade work to the following, one of my favorites:

kGcgAf4.jpeg

Looks nice. I didn't know this table existed!

Apropos, I recently discovered some cool concept art for this movie, and did some upgrade work to the following, one of my favorites:

kGcgAf4.jpeg

This one is really cool! It could be added to the loading screen for end users that have cabinets. Since it is a portrait shape, it would work best on a cabinet. He has some others in a landscape format that might work for a desktop loading screen.

plays very good at my cab. DOF and SSF sounds well

in fact this table can still be worked on, but remains functional with a good atmosphere. At first I wanted to redo all the graphics and inserts. But it would change too much the original design of "rom" so I simply moved insertions to leave room for the image of the head of the cab that rom had created. So thank you

Nice update , thanks.

You did a nice job on this table. The only change I made for my own preferences is to change the table slope from 5 to 5.7 (plus I always lower the flipper bounce). It seemed like the ball wanted to hang up a little more than it should because there wasn't enough slope to drive the ball hard enough.
yes I haven't configured... FizX is by default. I also forgot the "RubbersSurface" surface for the post height. So it could be reposted

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back