VP8 SS Original Table Added three Jeff Block tables v1.2p

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Author Jeff Block has given us to host some of his tables. I have just added Block's Basketball to the Sports Theme section, and AntiGrav Pinball to the Arcade and Video setion. While both are flippered, they are both excellent, challenging games.

Block's Basketball allows you to choose the lenght of quarters as well as solo play or your computer as an opponent. You can get them in the above mentioned sections or by doing a search on the name Jeff Block.

John

Attachments

• basketball.jpg
    basketball.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 417
  • antigrav.jpg
    antigrav.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 425
I've added another table by Jeff Block to our Arcade and Video section. This one is Vertigo, and like his Ati-Grav table has zero gravity. I think it's the best of the three I've added.

So I have a question. Do you feel that we should host more original flippered tables that have unique features and playability? If we were to do so, we'd only accept tables that are out of the ordinary. We have always done so, hosting several flippered masterpieces by Bob, but maybe we should start to encourage more creativity from all our authors. Your opinions and comments would be appreciated. Note that if we did solicite such tables, they would need to fit our guidelines in order to be accepted, and average, normal flippered originals would still not be hosted here, since they are already available at VP Originals.

John

John

Attachments

• vertigo.jpg
    vertigo.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 437
It sounds fair and reasonable to me.
It couldn't harm having some of the more 'original' originals hosted here as well as VPO - if for no other reason than two is better than one for archival purposes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back