• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Any more old Williams style Fantasy??

wangho

Pinball Player
I'm really digging the old Williams and Bally tables that were recreated mainly by Kristian and Pacdude and was wondering if there are any more Sci-Fi or Fantasy themed late 70's/early80's tables in this vein that have not been recreated at all by any author?

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Probably not.

AFAIK all tables that have working emulation have already been recreated, and that probably accounts for 99.9%.

There may be a handful of machines from more unknown manufacturers that arent emulated yet, but if so they werent playable anyway. That is unless a custom script is used in place of the ROM, but that would mean the rules and sounds and scoring werent 100% authentic.

faralos

Faralos
EDIT: spam bot removed just above

so now this is a 'wow' advert site? and no one told me when it changed to a crappy game site. 'wow' is without a doubt the worst game to ever hit the open market. Personally I like my old D&D based system where you have storylines and actually have to think your way out of situations instead of just blasting your way thru.
So what does your 'wow' system have to do with pinball anyways might I ask?

Last edited by a moderator:

m4paws

Inserted Coin
so now this is a 'wow' advert site? and no one told me when it changed to a crappy game site. 'wow' is without a doubt the worst game to ever hit the open market. Personally I like my old D&D based system where you have storylines and actually have to think your way out of situations instead of just blasting your way thru.
So what does your 'wow' system have to do with pinball anyways might I ask?
You've gotta stop being fooled by the spam bots. :lolsign:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!