Any more old Williams style Fantasy??

wangho

Pinball Player
Reaction score
I'm really digging the old Williams and Bally tables that were recreated mainly by Kristian and Pacdude and was wondering if there are any more Sci-Fi or Fantasy themed late 70's/early80's tables in this vein that have not been recreated at all by any author?

Probably not.

AFAIK all tables that have working emulation have already been recreated, and that probably accounts for 99.9%.

There may be a handful of machines from more unknown manufacturers that arent emulated yet, but if so they werent playable anyway. That is unless a custom script is used in place of the ROM, but that would mean the rules and sounds and scoring werent 100% authentic.

Yes, well sort of I believe this one is yet to be recreated.

It's a Bally conversion kit by Nuova Bell Games.

World Defender...

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3519

Gets a rather poor rating, though actually looks like a reasonable game to me.

EDIT: spam bot removed just above

so now this is a 'wow' advert site? and no one told me when it changed to a crappy game site. 'wow' is without a doubt the worst game to ever hit the open market. Personally I like my old D&D based system where you have storylines and actually have to think your way out of situations instead of just blasting your way thru.
So what does your 'wow' system have to do with pinball anyways might I ask?

Last edited by a moderator:
abcd148 is probably a 'bot. All it's posts are wow adverts/news.

so now this is a 'wow' advert site? and no one told me when it changed to a crappy game site. 'wow' is without a doubt the worst game to ever hit the open market. Personally I like my old D&D based system where you have storylines and actually have to think your way out of situations instead of just blasting your way thru.
So what does your 'wow' system have to do with pinball anyways might I ask?
You've gotta stop being fooled by the spam bots. :lolsign:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back