Avatar, Neytiri's Revenge (Stern, 2010) (FizX 3.0, DOFLinx MX) (for Cabinets, VR and Desktop PCs)

Stern SS Recreation FizX BAM FP Avatar, Neytiri's Revenge (Stern, 2010) (FizX 3.0, DOFLinx MX) (for Cabinets, VR and Desktop PCs) 3.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
I'm getting the following error when the table has loaded:
Pinball Meditation Error
Script Error: Line 1
Type mismatch: '[string: ""]'

I've moved the three script files from the script folder to the main table's folder with the table file .../Avatar 2.2/

My BAM version is the latest one: 357

Sometimes things get messed with the fpRAM and you have to delete it. You can clear it out by opening the table editor. Click on "Table" and click on "Table Info". Then click on the button "Reset fpRAM file to defaults" which will delete your fpRAM file. Another method is to delete the fpRAM file for the table name saved to the fpRAM folder. It is not something that you should do regularly because it will delete any high scores you have saved.

The new version should not do that anymore.

Sometimes things get messed with the fpRAM and you have to delete it. You can clear it out by opening the table editor. Click on "Table" and click on "Table Info". Then click on the button "Reset fpRAM file to defaults" which will delete your fpRAM file. Another method is to delete the fpRAM file for the table name saved to the fpRAM folder. It is not something that you should do regularly because it will delete any high scores you have saved.

The new version should not do that anymore.

Clear nvram

Thanks guys, that's what it was!

I had the same issue. Deleting the fpRAM file did it for me! thank you!

Last edited:
Gimli and I spent a lot of time working on
Great work here guys, thanks!:clap:
I can imagine how much time it took you two......if Bob also created the saves in the game, now I understand why he doesn't have time for other things:bonk:......but real life is what counts:lol::-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back