Avatar Selection for the Funhouse

panda55

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I thought as this forum is dedicated to The Shadow I thought it would be fitting to find an avatar in-keeping with his/her choice, so Mr Lector it is.

8)

Keeping with the spirit of this forum...

I say..

Fuck The Shadow!

Where'd you get the idea this forum is dedicated to Shadow? Ha! It was more a matter of none of the whiney cry babies didn't like the name I had given it, and since Shadow had suggested the forum, I used her/his/its tag in the new name. I kind of like Panda's Putrid Ponderings. Keeping in mind that everyone can see the forum and it's name, we're a bit limited in what we can use. I persoanlly like Aw, Shut Up And Read This Crap, Will Ya!

Like your new avatar, great character and a wonderful actor.

John

Who ?

Is that our Sir Anthony - comes from around the corner you know! And if you didn't you do now!. Escaped from the valleys to do a proper job. Not a bad lad, a good ol' boy from Port Talbot which has a habit of turning out some fine actors like Richard Burton also. They'd both be proud of Lizzie. :beer:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back