AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones
AnonTet submitted a new resource:

Battle of the Planets - Protecting Earth's entire galaxy.

You may recognize the layout from Sonic!

I had it here for a while now and before the work done is lost I decided to release it. Nothing was changed from the original version regarding gameplay rules/modes/whatever.

NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN TO CORRECT ANY BUGS that may or may not exist. I didn't play much so I don't know.

Feel free to MOD, no need to request permission.

@Hiylow This one's for you. I hope...

Read more about this resource...

very nice hadnt seen this before, thanks.

AnonTet,

I'm getting two errors when I try to run this table:
1 - immediately after I start the table, I get a Pinball Meditation Error / Script Error: Line 2021 / "Objeto Necessário". Looks like it's something to do with DMDext.Run;
2 - after I insert credits, I get another Pinball Meditation Error / Script Error: Line 1944 / "Tipos Incompatíveis: 'BonusPoints'". Something to do with AdjustBallVelocity.

I'm using BAM 1.5-365. I play with a single monitor, desktop mode. I'm using the provided CFG file for desktop users.

Any ideas?

@telmoabff

Try DMDExt_Enabled = 0

I forgot to add that to the description but I've edited release post now. Thanks for the reminder

Or...
IF you have separate DMD display AND working dmdext.exe AND needed system variables set (dmdext path, ini path) THEN it works with ...enabled = 1

@AnonTet
Many thanks for this update! I had the "old one", also nice.
But with your additions like fizx, SSF, ... It's great !

Hi thanks for this re-release, I loved the show when I was a kid.
I put the BOtP_Hologram.fpl in Future Pinball\Libraries but could you please telle me where to put Battle_of_the_Planets_UE_(BAM - FizX) v1.0.zip ? Thanks.

Hi thanks for this re-release, I loved the show when I was a kid.
I put the BOtP_Hologram.fpl in Future Pinball\Libraries but could you please telle me where to put Battle_of_the_Planets_UE_(BAM - FizX) v1.0.zip ? Thanks.
Place it in your tables folder (same folder you have the .fpt file) and make sure it's named the same as your .fpt table file

this is just the ball texture... place the zip (same name as table) beside the table file

@digitalarts @nagai_devil @Dicentim

Actually, if your "default.zip" in BAM folder is like this one, you don't needed it. It is actually to use the higher 1k ball resolution so you have better ball reactions.

Actually, if I didn't mess up, the included .zip will also remove the "FUTURE PINBALL" banner from the loading screen.

So if you rename the .zip "default.zip" and put it in BAM folder (do backup original first), you don't have to worry anymore. the 1k ball also works better on tables that are not FizX enabled, so you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for your answers ! I noticed the ball physics was very different from Sonic's one.

I noticed the ball physics was very different from Sonic's one.

Good to know. No table plays the same way even on a similar base layout even if physics are the same at the core.

Of course, the way I setup tables is also different from everyone else's because we all have our preferences and ideas regarding how a table should play.

I still hope it is to your liking.

Hi, don't worry I really appreciate your work and the theme of this table.
I pasted the zip file and I have the feeling the physics is better than before.
Thanks !
May the G-Force be with you !!!!! :)

All my solenoids work except the slingshots. Do I have to change this in the script?

All my solenoids work except the slingshots. Do I have to change this in the script?

I don't have DOF to test so whatever is configured comes from the default AIO table. I can't help with that.

For the image install upscayl and then resize back. That should give you a better image that you'll have to re-import with the same name within FP-texture manager.

WOW, this is a first. Thanks for pointing me to it.

If I had known about you earlier, I would have featured your work sooner :) Sorry about the delay, but I am a one man show.

You have nothing to be sorry about. 1 man show has more worth and makes me appreciate it more.
Thank you once again.

EDIT : Finally I replaced manually the jpg file in backglass.Thanks for discovering the Upscayl software that's very power full !!!!

Hi, sorry to be a pain but I don't have the same backglass as yours. I am using a cabinet with a pin2DMD, all is ok for DMD display.
But the back glass is not the same as @smaugdragon in his video.
I chose the 2 screen 16x9 bat option and I get this background.
I'd like to get your backglass (with wings) without grill cause the score is already displayed on my Pin2dmd.
In FP_PUP_SSF_BOTP\backglass there's only one picture with grill : tat's the one actually displayed on my backglass.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Backglass.jpg
    Backglass.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
What you see in the download is what's there.
Smaugdragon changed something so maybe he can share his changes with you.

Thanks, yes I edited my post and added the new backglass to replace the older one. I'm sure the Upscayl will help me again in the future, thanks for the discovery !

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back