Battle of the Planets (Original)

SS Original Table FizX BAM FP Battle of the Planets (Original) v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Hey, this looks like another fun one!

But oof... IIRC I've only checked out *one* of your tables so far, matey, and I think only a couple of @xenonph's in recent years.

I feel bad about that, because you guys are so active and positive here on PN.
It's like I'm letting you guys down. :s

But if this works-- I really enjoy & appreciate following your works, your themes, techniques, and how creative you both are.

Je te tire mon chapeau. "I take my hat off to you"
(not the best decision maybe, as I'm getting pretty sparse up there)

To be honest, I mostly just do it because I can't bare to play old tables without FizX for a long time now.

And I actually only just released one table done from scratch (Cosmic Princess). Everything else is just mods.

It's the better part of FizX; So easy to use even I can do it :)

To be honest, I mostly just do it because I can't bare to play old tables without FizX for a long time now.

And I actually only just released one table done from scratch (Cosmic Princess). Everything else is just mods.

It's the better part of FizX; So easy to use even I can do it :)
Remember to share the updated tables (whenever possible)! They're great!

AnonTet,

I'm getting two errors when I try to run this table:
1 - immediately after I start the table, I get a Pinball Meditation Error / Script Error: Line 2021 / "Objeto Necessário". Looks like it's something to do with DMDext.Run;
2 - after I insert credits, I get another Pinball Meditation Error / Script Error: Line 1944 / "Tipos Incompatíveis: 'BonusPoints'". Something to do with AdjustBallVelocity.

I'm using BAM 1.5-365. I play with a single monitor, desktop mode. I'm using the provided CFG file for desktop users.

Any ideas?
I'm getting Script Error Line 1944 variable is undefined bumper1ext I changed the script to 0 nothing changed. Any help?

update to latest bam

I'm not able to extract any of the files from the zip. I tried downloading it multiple times. Has anyone had this problem for this particular table?

I'm not able to extract any of the files from the zip. I tried downloading it multiple times. Has anyone had this problem for this particular table?
I just tested it, and it is extracting fine here.
EDIT:
I just tried extracting with regular winzip, and it does not extract. It errors.
With 7zip it does extract.

Maybe try 7zip to extract the files.
It is free and also unzips rar files, and many more.
Find here...
After installing 7zip, you just right click with mouse, on the file you want unzipped, and click 7zip... Extract here.

Or try the attachment. It has same files as original zip.
I unzipped his file with 7zip, and rezipped it with winzip, and added as attachment.
It extracts with winzip and 7zip.

Attachments

• Battle_of_the_Planets_UE_(BAM - FizX) v1.0.zip
    130.6 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back