Bingo Miss Queen by WIMI (1996)

didi

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a bingo Miss Queen + One Ball at home.
It's a 2 card with 4 bonuses.
It works 100%.

If you are interested, I'll post some picks.

Why don't you just make a .vpt of it and give it to us? If you have no interest in that and you want it emulated then by all means post a pick. 1996? Do you know if there is rom support in vpm for that?

I can't post the pics...can I post them somewhere else?

DiDi01 said:

You should be able to do that here, click reply, then near the bottom...

Attachment Posting Control Panel

Click on the Add an Attachment box.

got internal server error when adding attachments...sorry

hi

could someone give me an e mail address, so I can send you guys the pictures?
I don't know why, but my connection to the site is very slow and unstable (got internal server
errors most of the time). Strange, because I have high speed internet...maybe it's because
I'm located in Belgium...

anyway, I can shoot some detailed pics of the playfield etc if someone is interested in making a .vpt file

in the meantime, why don't you check out my friend's website, he sells bingos :-)
>>> www.gokspelen.net

It would probably be best to get someone that is interested in building a .vpt from it and sending the pictures to them. I could build it. But I could not script it without successful research, and I don't think I would be into that at this time.

If you want me to build it I will. If so PM me so you could e-mail pics and any information you can give (web links, explanations, measurements, etc) and recordings of the sounds if you could.

DiDi01 said:

I'd love to see the pics and am not sure why you couldn't attach them, the site was in the process of being moved so perhaps that was it.

You could also use the Gallery, be logged in and go to:
http://pinballnirvana.com/index.php?module=pnCPG&func=main

I've created a Miss Queen folder but you can also create a user Gallery.

http://pinballnirvana.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=121

You should see a link "Upload File" at the top of any page, let me know if you have any problems.

Dump the Roms and get a manual scan!

OK, for now, I added 5 pics in the Gallery.
More detailed will follow shortly (must find some free time)

About the roms, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the images of Miss Queen...
They look excellent!

Click on the image in the Gallery to see the original sized image.

Can you post pics of the back glass boards. The Inside of the Backbox

Can you help?

Hi, I wonder if you can help me, I have a Wimi 6 card skill bagatelle, and I need a back Glass ( The original was broken by the company delivering the machine ) I tried to contact the factory but never got a reply, can you tell me if a Back Glass is available please? Thanks, General-Jumbo

back glass

What is the name of the game? I have 2 euro continenals and a Green Diamond.......ltroll

Wimi

Hi Itroll, I have a Euro Continental, serial No 36530

wimi

Hi Itrol, if you cant identify my machine from the serial no, Could you please post the Pictures of your 2 Machines ( if they are different ) Thanks

wimi backglasses

I just checked the backglasses and the differences are in the height of the glass one is 31.5 inches and the other is 33 inches tall.....There is a ad below by Clarkson for green diamond parts....One of his glasses is for a euro cont. so check with him as he may have just what you need......These bingo's were modified with flipper added and labeled skillpins so the top lighted area would say SKILLPINS.....not EURO CONTINENTAL......Good luck.....

Hi There, When I bought my Wimi Euro Continental not only was it delivered with a Broken back glass but with the back Box removed, I managed to get mine all up and running again without too much trouble. 1) you must remove the back glass so you can get into the back box to access all the connectors. 2) once you have removed the Glass you must "Close" the Switch again on the lighting panel, as the machine reads this on start up, if it see's the backglass is missing it wont start. 3) close both front doors and lock them 4) NOW BE CAREFULL, Turn the power on and re connect all the low voltage connectors one at a time ( with the power on ) If you try connecting everything first and then turning it on, it wont work, as I am sure you have found out. I started by connecting the lights first, then everything else in no particuliar order, Please be carefull with anything electrical, these connectors are low voltage, BUT, better safe than Curly Hair, Let us Know how you get on, Perhaps you can help me with my Back glass, Good Luck,

wimi backglasses

This goes to General Jumbo, Did you get a Key with your bingo? I have one of my bingo's in code (eb02) which means it is looking for a key, also Ic55, is it labeled RE1? This info would be very helpful. I like how these machines are made and how quiet they are.....Thanks In Advance...Ltroll

Wimi

Hi Itrol, I guess you are you talking about the 2 security locks on the left hand side of the door, these are operated by 2 seperate keys, it sounds like your machine has the locks "open". when in this position, you can open the door to remove the cash box, once you close the door again, you then turn these 2 keys back to the point where you can remove them, then the machine has its security system working again, With the power off, open the door and take a look at the back of these 2 switches, if you dont have these 2 keys, you can by pass the locks with simple leads and croc clips, try that first ( but you must by pass both locks ) if that works then you can solder a wire across, But after that, Remember, you cant open the front door with the power on, or it will shut down ) I dont know if the keys are available, but mine are manufactured by CAMLOCK SYSTEMS, I dont think the numbers on mine will help you, But just in case, they are--- R10690 and R25837, Before you do anything, try and track down this company for information about these keys and locks, and to be on the safe side, check what I have said about the locks being "open", Turn the power off and test with a Multimeter to see if the circuit is "open" across the back of both switches, Remember Both switches must be Closed, Bob.

Wimi

Hi Itrol, Since talking to you last, I have been playing my Wimi ( Sorry, Didnt mean to rub it in ) The only problem for me ( not having a Backglass ) is, its Like trying to play in "On Coming Traffic" at night, with a note book, Anyway, I have ( somewhere ) the Factory workshop manual, once I find it, I will send it to you as a scan ( if you dont have one ) Bob

Bob, Have you been to bingo.cdyn.com? They have pdf of the euro cont. in the game listings but it is in Dutch....Neat games....btw..Green Diamond is very playable...Thanks ltroll

Hi There, Thanks to the help of other members I have been able to find a replacement back glass, although its from a later model, the layout looks the same, once its fitted, I will post some pictures, if thats what you want. Bob.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back