Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Popotte submitted a new resource:

Cleopatra - What's new is blue!

Cleopatra (Gottlieb, 1979) v1
IPDB No. 532
NOTES:
Playfield redraw by tomasecon, plastics, backglass and coding by Popotte.
You must have BAM 357 or higher in order to play this table.

RULES:
HITTING ROLLOVERS AND CORRESPONDING DROP TARGETS INCREASES
BONUS VALUE. COMPLETING DROP TARGETS LIGHTS CENTER TARGET
ALTERNATELY. COMPLETING ROLLOVERS OR DROP TARGETS LIGHTS
BULLS-EYE...

Read more about this resource...

I already had a lot of your tables on my PC (not sure I got them all yet but I must be pretty close) but just in case I miss some later due to sheer amount of tables, I'm now starting to hoard these new FizX releases too.

Just saying :)

I really appreciate your tables and I am glad you are doing FizX versions. I downloaded 4 of the new tables. Old Chicago is fine.

Cleopatra, Jabbjaw and the Skyjump have strange behavior with the VirtuaPin plunger. When I used to launch button on these games (and the rest in my library) everything is fine. When I try to use the VirtuaPin plunger on the three games mentioned, the ball will only move a couple of inches and then stop without launching. Push button is fine right after the plunger did not work. It appears it might be something in the new libraries that you are using. I used Terry Red's implementation of FizX and did not see that behavior. Not sure why Old Chicago works ok and others don't.

Keep up the good work on the vintage tables!

I really don't know how Virtual Plunger works, but I'm sure it's the cause as I save the plunger extension (with FP) in order to launch the ball (but not with Old Chicago).

@bossman4
For the 3 tables, open the script manager, find Sub Golet and write, just after Sub Golet Exit Sub

Sub GoLet
Exit Sub
Dim Ball
z = -3000 +((100 -PP) ^1.7352)
Set Ball = XBAM.BallCloseTo(487, 912, 6)
Ball.SetVelocity 0, z, 0: PP = 0
End Sub

Your fix worked great. Thanks very much! Keep up the good work and fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back