• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

BAM Codes and examples of codes to use in BAM

Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
This code "xBAM.VisibleCabParts = 0" sometimes it seems not to work.

not yet clear why in one of my tables it didn't work ... but in a new table it worked ..... so I have to move all the work done

jamosb

Pinball Wizard
It may not matter but I believe you should stop tracking just BEFORE you destroy ball
Code:
sub Kicker2_hit()
deleteTrackedBall(Kicker2)
Kicker2.DestroyBall
Timer3.Interval = 500
Timer3.Enabled = TRUE
end sub
Ok I am trying to add rolling ball sound code to Terry Reds and Slams Superman ultimate 4.0 they seem to use all 8 music channels is there any way to get rolling ball sounds to work with this or is 8 the limit?

Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Ok I am trying to add rolling ball sound code to Terry Reds and Slams Superman ultimate 4.0 they seem to use all 8 music channels is there any way to get rolling ball sounds to work with this or is 8 the limit?

it is a little complicated, but there is a way to overcome the limit....now, i believe that in rolling sound, it is necessary to have channel between 1 and 8 to work

but if all channels are occupied by music then you have to use "effectmusic"(to free a channel),now there will be many ways to use this "effectmusic" to overcome the limit, but I, can only explain to you what I use, and how I use it.

Last edited:

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Maybe Ravarcade could expand the number of channels avalaible. Maybe...
But it's sure for the beginning 8 channels was enough.

jamosb

Pinball Wizard
Question how do I retrieve a highscore from nvram?
I am modding a table that always says congradulations high score even when you do not have one.

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
I am modding a table that always says congradulations high score even when you do not have one.
You have ten varaibles for that: nvHighScore(x) with x = 1 to 10.
You have also nvHighScore1 to nvHighScore4.
FP help is useful...

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
Something about score that you need to keep in mind is the ' xBAM.FixScore code will change the point of score overflow from 2 billion to 922 trillion points. You can read about it on a posting on this page:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!