Cow Poke (Gottlieb, 1965) VPX

VPX Gottlieb EM Recreation Cow Poke (Gottlieb, 1965) VPX Original & v1.0a Lighting Tweaks

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

xenonph

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

Cow Poke (Gottlieb 1965) VPX - Loserman76 Tribute!!

Cow Poke (Gottlieb, 1965)
IPD No. 581

Build/Coding by Loserman76
Artwork by GNance
'* hauntfreaks - newer postit note images, environment file, lighting information, primitives
'* BorgDog - his tables that helped me to understand more with VPX - and I probably lifted a primitive or 2 from them as well
'* GNance - score motor tweaks to behave like a real EM, PostIt routines, Options menu
'* JPSalas - gameroom backdrop
'* Pinuck -...

Read more about this resource...

I've been waiting for an update to this great Gottlieb. Thanks Charles! Hoping Hauntfreaks can make a nice sideart dmd to go with @Isaac Sauvage backglass art.
Appreciate the compliment, Cliffy, altho I think Loserman and the team used other art for the backglass.

The reason I posted my WIP art in the backglass collection is because it's the best we have at Nirvana. Other sites (and the table itself) might well have better versions, to be honest.

I dunno Isaac you usually find the best resources in my experience. I just hope Haunt is willing to take 'er on :)

I dunno Isaac you usually find the best resources in my experience. I just hope Haunt is willing to take 'er on :)
I'll be honest, after 'breaking the backglass record' here at Nirvana, I've found it hard to find motivation to create new work.

If there's any particular backglass you need or might fancy, let me know, and maybe the fire gets reignited! :p

lol :) I hear ya man- believe me I wish I could take a break but pinfolk won't let me :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: eathearty has left the room.
      Back