Duglis Beautification/Tweak Project? Request

Duglis

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Balls a Poppin'
Hi there.
If anyone wants to better my games with nicer playfield graphics, backdrops, taking out some of my silly voices, and/or tweaking some elasticity settings and graphics, please drop me an email at [email protected].

I have been out of making tables for a long time now and graphics was never my thing. Rules accuracy was. Please contact me if you want to do this to any of my tables. I'm 90 % sure i'll say yes!

also, if anyone can make the play of MAGIC CITY more accurate/fun, please let me know.

I also would like to request that someone make Capersville. You can build right from the Fireball at Night table or 4 Million BC as it is extraordinary similar to those 2.

Sincerely,
Retired Douglas

Just saw this, Duglis, but I see you were still logging in as of this summer.

Is this your version of Magic City? I've reassigned it to you for the moment, but am not 100%.

Phil Becker did a version of Mine and made it nicer.
Excellent.

Now I know this is super-late, but-- anything else to update? For example, you made a bunch of great re-creations as I recall, but I'm not sure we have them all here, nor credited properly.

(thanks for checking in, much appreciated)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back