Duglis Beautification/Tweak Project? Request

Duglis

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Balls a Poppin'
Hi there.
If anyone wants to better my games with nicer playfield graphics, backdrops, taking out some of my silly voices, and/or tweaking some elasticity settings and graphics, please drop me an email at [email protected].

I have been out of making tables for a long time now and graphics was never my thing. Rules accuracy was. Please contact me if you want to do this to any of my tables. I'm 90 % sure i'll say yes!

also, if anyone can make the play of MAGIC CITY more accurate/fun, please let me know.

I also would like to request that someone make Capersville. You can build right from the Fireball at Night table or 4 Million BC as it is extraordinary similar to those 2.

Sincerely,
Retired Douglas

Just saw this, Duglis, but I see you were still logging in as of this summer.

Is this your version of Magic City? I've reassigned it to you for the moment, but am not 100%.

Phil Becker did a version of Mine and made it nicer.
Excellent.

Now I know this is super-late, but-- anything else to update? For example, you made a bunch of great re-creations as I recall, but I'm not sure we have them all here, nor credited properly.

(thanks for checking in, much appreciated)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: GotBrawndo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back