Bally Eight Ball Deluxe (Bally, 1981) only one ball

bmmc

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
ebd
bally eight ball deluxe only serves up one ball.plays that normally then game over.also when more than one player, display shows numerous players but game over when ball sinks.dip switches 31 & 32 set to off for 3 ball play.mpu self checks good,7 flashes.any clues?

vbs files ?

don't know what vbs files are.game was playing fine.sat in my tv shop for a year without being played.try to get it up & running now that i have more time.at one time i repaired arcade & pin games for a living.amazing how a game can go to hell just sitting in a good environment.

I agree. It should work if it worked a year ago and nothing was changed. VP needs a lot more than a table and rom to work though. It needs VPM and that program expires after about a year, or at least it use to. I think the releases from a year ago do. It should be clear if that is the problem though, it does not sound like it. It needs the .vbs files, and it needs the Visual Basic scripting environment. And it needs all of it in working order.

You may have to reinstall, as every element has been updated, if not expired. It would be well worth it. Table development has grown a great deal in the last year. There is even an updated version of Eightball Deluxe.

I agree. It should work if it worked a year ago and nothing was changed. VP needs a lot more than a table and rom to work though. It needs VPM and that program expires after about a year, or at least it use to. I think the releases from a year ago do. It should be clear if that is the problem though, it does not sound like it. It needs the .vbs files, and it needs the Visual Basic scripting environment. And it needs all of it in working order.

You may have to reinstall, as every element has been updated, if not expired. It would be well worth it. Table development has grown a great deal in the last year. There is even an updated version of Eightball Deluxe.

Dude, this thread is in the "Maintenance And Repair" section of the forum - it deals with real machines, not VP.

I really don't know anything about repairing pinballs, so I can't help there.

The McD

Oh. I see. It's not the first time I've made that mistake.

I normally don't browse forums, especially when I know what is in them. It was just taken from the list of new posts on the front page.

Sorry about the confusion this caused.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: bud_666nir has left the room.
      Back