First Visit

Rodgz

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
This is my first lengthy visit to this forum and I like what I see. I have no plans to leave VPFF but I will be seen around here regularly, too. Both are light years ahead of ***.com.

Rodgz
Seeker of the Truth
au.gif

Upvote 0
Rodgz, you couldn't pry me out of VPFF, I love that place!

This is just another place to hang out, have a few laughs and discuss VP. I'd like to think of it as a backup to all three of the other forums. And who knows, maybe we can bring everyone a little closer together, or maybe we'll drive everyone further apart. The only thing I know for sure is. . . . I'll have a few laughs.

Welcome Rodgz and utplayer2! These forums initially started as Flipperless Forums ( then evolved) and are not intended to replace any other Forums. Enjoy yourself! :cyclopsani:

Rodgz, see this thread about my requst to bob but meant for you!:
http://www.saharasales.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19

Sir Smileyville?

Jon---

I come here just to oggle your avatar....;)

Nice place you got here!

Kurt

Hi scapino and welcome!

Yeah that avatar is pretty cool but I didn't make it, your Tables are much prettier! :jester:

Enjoy!

Yeah, but my tables dont make you horny, do they?

(Well maybe Strikes and Spares.......;) )

Kurt

Is there anyway to change the background or something?

It's kinda hard for me to read.

Same problem here

Go into your profile and choose Sub Silver, if I remember correctly. It won't be a hard choice, there are only two backgrounds, and I agree, the default one is extremely hard to read. The other one, Sub Silver? is so much easier on the eyes.

John

Thanks John!

Sub Silver works wonders and now I don't feel like I'm loosing my sight.:D

Welcome PcwaG, Glad you can see again!

I made chronicles the default theme but subSilver is easier on the eyes.

scapino
Posted: 26 Jun 2003 11:20 am Post subject:
Yeah, but my tables dont make you horny, do they?

(Well maybe Strikes and Spares....... )

Kurt

I've always been fascinated with Pinball artwork and it lead to my first realization that sex sells. Strikes and Spares is cool, I would think that a Table called Swinger would be far racier! :laughing1:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back