Future Pinball and BAM Essentials - All in One - COMPLETE

BAM FP Future Pinball and BAM Essentials - All in One - COMPLETE 2.4

No permission to download
Future Pinball
Just updated all the files, all ok.
Played about 10 different tables happily.

Then one table (cant remember which one) crashed while trying to start it, now BAM just starts and instantly closes.
Have rebooted a few times.
Updated DirectX and Install Visual C Runtimes, got the very latest Nvidia 2070 driver installed now too but nothing seems to help, cant start BAM now.

Helps to know which table. Some older tables need to be updated.

Be sure you installed my BAM settings files for your setup.

Read the FAQ and Help Guide.

My guess, is that your BAM iCOM settings were reset. Load New Table, Open BAM menu, Plugins. Check iCOM and set it to Safe, or higher.

Also, make sure you checked that the zip file was not blocked by Windows BEFORE installing it.

Then you may need to disable Windows Defender before installing. Then add exceptions in Defender settings to the entire FuturePinball folder.

I try to download it, i click on the button at top "go to download". It goes to a Mega website, but there is nothing that come; it only show some (looping animation) writen: "requesting folder data". But nothing come it just loop and loop. Do you have an other place where i can download the same? Thanks for your time.

You probably are using some kind of ad blockers or something. Try another browser or disable those kind of add-ons.

I try to download it, i click on the button at top "go to download". It goes to a Mega website, but there is nothing that come; it only show some (looping animation) writen: "requesting folder data". But nothing come it just loop and loop. Do you have an other place where i can download the same? Thanks for your time.

What AnonTet said :)

Your browser is most likely causing the problem. Try another one.

Question @TerryRed. Is your "all in one table" playable directly as well as being used as a template to copy code from it? I noticed some interesting things if I attempt to play it directly, but I thought I'd just ask!

Question @TerryRed. Is your "all in one table" playable directly as well as being used as a template to copy code from it? I noticed some interesting things if I attempt to play it directly, but I thought I'd just ask!

If you install the table in the Tables folder, yes its a "playable" table, but not a "complete" table. It's meant more to copy the core script code from , and other items easily, and to see how FizX, PUP SSF, Fleep, Ball Roling, etc works on a table. It's not like the best example on how to build a table, etc.

It's not tied to the Essentials AIO package... its just included with it.

If you install the table in the Tables folder, yes its a "playable" table, but not a "complete" table. It's meant more to copy the core script code from , and other items easily, and to see how FizX, PUP SSF, Fleep, Ball Roling, etc works on a table. It's not like the best example on how to build a table, etc.

It's not tied to the Essentials AIO package... its just included with it.
Thanks! I realized I didn't copy the table to the Tables folder which caused some weird issues. I never thought there would be issues in how a table plays if it is in a different folder.

nevermind.
Somehow I wasn't seeing all the posts, again.

Thanks! I realized I didn't copy the table to the Tables folder which caused some weird issues. I never thought there would be issues in how a table plays if it is in a different folder.
Mark....happy to see that you too find some time to dedicate to this hobby, I still remember when you embarked on the adventure on DK.
Honestly I have the tables scattered a bit in "desktop" and a bit in other locations, but I have never put my tables in "tables",so... I'm wondering what might have happened if you had any strange problems.....

in this regard I also had some problems but only for other situations, the last one I had "on Goldrake" is; that as soon as I added the "spotlight" which is working under the "NewtonPhysicsTick" I had errors and the flippers didn't work well and did strange things, then I realized (reading the green notes also,and after many hours)) what the problem was and I was able to solve it.

Cattura88.JPG

Last edited:
Mark....happy to see that you too find some time to dedicate to this hobby, I still remember when you embarked on the adventure on DK.
Honestly I have the tables scattered a bit in "desktop" and a bit in other locations, but I have never put my tables in "tables",so... I'm wondering what might have happened if you had any strange problems.....

in this regard I also had some problems but only for other situations, the last one I had "on Goldrake" is; that as soon as I added the "spotlight" which is working under the "NewtonPhysicsTick" I had errors and the flippers didn't work well and did strange things, then I realized (reading the green notes also,and after many hours)) what the problem was and I was able to solve it.

View attachment 40753
Yes! I'm happy to be back in some table stuff. It's been a busy year and a half at work where I didn't want to do anything else on the computer when I was done. Now that I have a new laptop I can also play the tables with good quality and FPS.

Thanks Paolo!
-mark

TerryRed updated Future Pinball and BAM Essentials - All in One - COMPLETE with a new update entry:

2.2 - BAM 1.5-373, Guides updated

- BAM and BAM-OpenVR update to 1.5-373
- Install Guide, Info Guide, BAM-OpenVR Guide all updated

This new BAM update (1.5-373) is by far the most important update for VR users! It fixes all the synch issues for 3D and VR! Now all VR methods (Link, Air Link, Steam Link, Virtual Desktop) work properly with FP in VR. BAM menu keys (~ or Q) and VR Home key (F12) will now force the FP window to be focused! (very handy for VR). This BAM update is also required for all tables using the new FizX...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bonjour
j ai une erreur qui apparait (n existait pas avant)
erreur "pub plux tex "
??

Hello
I have an error that appears (didn't exist before)
"Pub Plux Tex" error
??

You need the latest BAM 1.5-373 to use tables updated for FizX. If you don't have the newest BAM update properly installed, then you will get errors. If your Windows Defender or other anti virus is blocking any files, you will also get errors.

Be sure you are installing the "newest" FP and BAM Essentials AIO - Complete package (currently 2.2). Be sure the zip file was not blocked by Windows before installing the files from the zip. Then you MUST follow to included Install Guide to properly set FP and BAM settings.

If you are still getting errors read the included FAQ and Help Guide.

<deleted>

Last edited:
I am having issues with the VR Y position/axis with the new version of BAM and tables. When I correct it for one table, it is wrong for the other one. Pressing F12 does not help, since that only changes X and Z axis it seems.

I am having issues with the VR Y position/axis with the new version of BAM and tables. When I correct it for one table, it is wrong for the other one. Pressing F12 does not help, since that only changes X and Z axis it seems.

If using Virtual Desktop, make sure Center Staged Tracking is not enabled.

Make sure you are using Seated Mode in BAM menu settings. Make adjustments as needed for positioning in BAM menu, then Save as Default. Exit BAM menu and FP. Delete any files in "BAM-OpenVR \ CFG". From this point on all tables loaded for the first time will use your new default settings.

Last edited:
If using Virtual Desktop, make sure Center Staged Tracking is not enabled.

Make sure you are using Seated Mode in BAM menu settings. Make adjustments as needed for positioning in BAM menu, then Save as Default. Exit BAM menu and FP. Delete any files in "BAM-OpenVR \ CFG". From this point on all tables loaded for the first time will use your new default settings.
Thanks, that did the trick! I am using an Oculus Rift btw, so no VD.

I was just wondering... when all CFG files are deleted in "BAM-OpenVR\CFG"... I normally copy the desktop CFG supplied with yout tables to "BAM\CFG" and "BAM-OpenVR\CFG", since I play in both desktop and VR. But since I deleted all files in "BAM-OpenVR\CFG" am I not missing some of your recommened settings?

The new versions fixed my issue with the BB8_Ball not displaying in the Star Wars table by the way. Maybe it was some issue between the previous BAM verison and the NVIDIA driver on my system.

Thanks, that did the trick! I am using an Oculus Rift btw, so no VD.

I was just wondering... when all CFG files are deleted in "BAM-OpenVR\CFG"... I normally copy the desktop CFG supplied with yout tables to "BAM\CFG" and "BAM-OpenVR\CFG", since I play in both desktop and VR. But since I deleted all files in "BAM-OpenVR\CFG" am I not missing some of your recommened settings?

The new versions fixed my issue with the BB8_Ball not displaying in the Star Wars table by the way. Maybe it was some issue between the previous BAM verison and the NVIDIA driver on my system.

You don't copy my table CFG files (for better cabinet / desktop view) to "BAM-OpenVR \ CFG". They only get copied to "BAM \ CFG".

TerryRed updated Future Pinball and BAM Essentials - All in One - COMPLETE with a new update entry:

2.3 - BAM Open VR - new Open Composite option!

New - run BAM Open VR with Open Composite (option)

- new BAM-OpenVR-OC folder and "Start FP - VR-OC.bat" file. These are used to run FP in VR using new Open Composite option to bypass SteamVR and use Oculus runtime directly
- openvr_api.dll (in BAM-OpenVR-OC \ plugins) has been replaced with the (32 bit) Open Composite version
- this will give much better performance and stability when using Meta Link or Air Link
- requires a Meta Quest or Oculus VR headset
- requires Meta Link or Air Link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I followed the DMDExt Guide but I am not able to get any text to appear in it. The box comes up but nothing is in it. I have started multiple times as referenced but the box is solid black. I checked the colors thinking the text was set to black but it is not. I can change the background to bluesguare and the background does change but no text. Loaded a couple of tables. The box opens but no text.

I followed the DMDExt Guide but I am not able to get any text to appear in it. The box comes up but nothing is in it. I have started multiple times as referenced but the box is solid black. I checked the colors thinking the text was set to black but it is not. I can change the background to bluesguare and the background does change but no text. Loaded a couple of tables. The box opens but no text.

What table are you testing with? The table needs a 128x32 FP DMD to work.

Did you follow what I did in the DMDExt Guide video? Did you copy dmddevice.ini and use the DMDExt_FP.BAT to test?

Did you close both the DMDExt window and FP after exiting a table before trying again?

You can also copy dmdext.log.config to the FP main folder to try to see if it gives you any info.

I am testing it with Retro Flair and Sonic. I just noticed that the preview size resorts back to 32x8. It will not allow me to save it at 128x32. I change it in the Customize Style and load a table but still no display.

Yes I coped the dmddevice.ini and using the DMDExt_FP.BAT

The DMD Ext closes automatically when I escape out of a table. But yes I make sure DMD Ext and Future Pinball are closed.

1708372017127.png

1708372339451.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back