Got my first pinball game for Christmas

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Here it is! My first non-computer pinball machine! My older brother got it for me for Christmas.

Ok, so the rules are a little lacking, but on the bright side it needs no electricity and has no pesky lame things like flippers on it to distract you from your game! :evil:

It's a 10-ball game and your maximum score is 500 points. :twisted:

The two biggest design flaws are no way to keep a 2nd ball from trying to get into the plunger lane via gravity short of only putting one ball in the trough at a time and the ball has a tendency to bounce off the first pin and fly right back down into the plunger lane on a hard pull, so a one-way gate at the end of the plunger lane would have been a good idea. There's no table glass, so cheating could be a problem on location. :D

I know you're jealous John, so try not to drool. :twisted:

Attachments

• schylling_pinball.jpg
    schylling_pinball.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 894
Nice one Dude, but I've have the same one for about six weeks or so now. Maybe we can have a five game play off one of these days Dude. I also have a smaller bagatelle from the 30s or so that I won on eBay, which is in perfect shape under the glass, but a but worn on the outside. So now are you going to become a bagatelle whiz?

If you're interested in reading about my 70 year old bagatelle, check out
http://www.flipperless.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=1753#1753

John

You should be able to make a one way gate for the ball out of paper clips, and just drill a couple of holes to mount it.

I have instructions to make your own game like this in my group @
[email protected].

Ken
ohmwiz

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back