Guess the Game!

It has been two days, would you like to know more?
I like how you added that clue.

Would you like to know more?

We get you Sir!

I will refrain from guessing as I want others to participate.

I like how you added that clue.

Would you like to know more?

We get you Sir!

I will refrain from guessing as I want others to participate.
The only other clue I had was "Last game with in-line flippers", but I am not 100% certain of that

Again, sorry for the small picture

Attachments

• 030aaa.jpg
    030aaa.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3
That one is easy. (And was also a hit song I believe!)
I will send you answer privately, so the other members have chance to win.

What table is this from?

1705264548416.png

Twilight Zone

you will never guess this one

Attachments

• roxie.jpg
    roxie.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 4
What have we here?

clue.jpg

Indeed... I actually went to the movie premier and there were 4 Meteor tables in the foyer, had a blast on the pinball, great game and a near new out of box experience, as for the movie, it was a disaster movie and was really close to the worst disaster movie ever...

Last edited:
Indeed... I actually went to the went to the movie premier and there were 4 Meteor tables in the foyer, had a blast on the pinball, great game and a near new out of box experience, as for the movie, it was a disaster movie and was really close to the worst disaster movie ever...
When I look back at what I played and when as a kid, so many of what are now considered classics, I got to play probably just out of the box

When I look back at what I played and when as a kid, so many of what are now considered classics, I got to play probably just out of the box

Same here, just at the local bowling alley... Haunted House, Black Hole, Golden Arrow and many more on weekend excursions to the beach like superman and space invaders (actually recall throwing myself off my feet trying to shake that machine)...:trippy:

From a very rare game

Attachments

• bonus.jpg
    bonus.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
Playboy Bally

Next...

GTG.jpg

JonPurpleHaze, the Pinball ;)

Just going by the look of lad, without knowing, maybe Teachers Pet. 🏫

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back