VP8 EM Original Table Gwen Stefani table

Electro-Mechanical Machines

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
This will be the last table outta me for awhile. I've released my Gwen Stefani table a few minutes ago. Some will say it has no value and that it is just another one of my cookie cutter tables, but for those fan out there of Gwen Stefani, I'm sure you'll enjoy the images and music that are included with the table. Enjoy

You can get it at:
http://pinball-originals.com/portal.php

Attachments

• gwenscreenshot.jpg
    gwenscreenshot.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 911
I have made a few adjustments in the script, but I'm unable to upload the improved version as this time. Sorry. I'll get it uploaded ASAP.

What, a table dedicated to one of the most overrated pop stars, in both talent and beauty, would get slammed? Not by me I tell you!!!

mjrtoo said:
What, a table dedicated to one of the most overrated pop stars, in both talent and beauty, would get slammed? Not by me I tell you!!!

Your opinion. :roll:

You have any naked pictures of her Ron? Is she any good? What has she done? Is she as good as Cindy Lauper?

I can look at that ss of your table and I don't know what she looks like. Some pics are squashed, so she looks round in some and long in others. I'm tempted to try this one. Why?

Shockman said:
You have any naked pictures of her Ron? Is she any good? What has she done? Is she as good as Cindy Lauper?

I can look at that ss of your table and I don't know what she looks like. Some pics are squashed, so she looks round in some and long in others. I'm tempted to try this one. Why?

You can view the images of her within the table information section Shock. As to haveing some of her naked?! Of course!

One fine looking lady man. I'd eat her with a spoon! :)

I think she's better looking than Cindy Lauper too.

Go to http://www.pinball-originals.com/portal.php and get the table man!

looking? was talking about sounding. I know, there is sounds of her in there too right?

Shockman said:
looking? was talking about sounding. I know, there is sounds of her in there too right?

I included two of her songs with the table. Hey Baby and Don't Speak.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back