jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful couple. :)

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
what a great pair of guys. what a great pair of human beings. i think they look beautiful together. :D

both of them share some key qualities that make them a match made in heaven- both are obsessed with me, obsessed with VPF, and both of them are male! i ask you, how often does such a gorgeous blushing couple come along?

the thing that i really like about both of them is that they are absolute realists to a fault, know how to be diplomatic, and know how to forgive and forget. if these two sterling individuals don't represent the legacy of henry kissenger and dag hammarskjöld i don't know who does! :D

my only request is that i be hit in the face with their bouquet of flowers at the wedding ceremony. hitting me in the face with a 2x4 is strictly optional. :(

Obsessed with you. nicolas.b, ike, I would rather kill myself than to have any one think that I like you. You stick man. you lie and cheat and steal just as often as I try to get my membership back and all you can say is crap like that that don't mean a thing.

I wish you would die, so you would not be in my way. The site does not need people like you and the world does not either. You would feel the same way about anyone that would lie to you as often as you do to me. Look at the come backs. Jon and I getting married, fuck nic Well let me tell you nicolas.ike it's not just Jon. Every one know you for what you are. a liar. I have compiled a list and it has many things you said that are lies, remember that. Have you ever seen one person, here at PN or there at VPF or anywhere else for that matter say that there is one thing on that list, JUST ONE THING that you did not say, or was not a lie? Just one. Your mother, or son, or wife could not dispute what you are, they would to you, but not to me or anyone else.

It's just so important to you that you be allowed to remain at VPF and not I. You call me obcessed!

the thing that i really like about both of them is that they are absolute realists to a fault, know how to be diplomatic, and know how to forgive and forget.
Know how? Not yet. Teach me how to get every thing I want with lies nic. please?

What do rules have to do with telling someone that you would let them back? That you would confine them to the AC, that they could get an alt and post? Fuck you nicolas.b. You can't hid behaind a new name. You are crap. I know it. your family knows it. and everyone at VPF and PN sees it every fucking day. Lie to me about asking AJ again, you skum bag, see if I ever believe anything you ever say to me again. To me you are worst than the terrorist that flew those plane into as much death and destruction as they could. At least they did what they said they were going to do, unlike you motherfucker, that lies about everything. At least they had a point and a reason, you have nothing. You will rot in hell alongside them fetching saying from their book for them. The sooner, the better.

@Shocky: I can see that you are still flirting with intelligence but getting the cold shoulder in return....you're not quite up to the task of grasping this....are you....but still I suppose people should have some sympathy for your handicap.....you're obviously paralyzed from the neck up.....either that or you must be the kind of person who gets a charge out of pissing on electric fences.

Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful couple.

Shockman said:
Obsessed with you. nicolas.b, ike, I would rather kill myself than to have any one think that I like you. You stick man. you lie and cheat and steal just as often as I try to get my membership back and all you can say is crap like that that don't mean a thing.

I wish you would die, so you would not be in my way. The site does not need people like you and the world does not either. You would feel the same way about anyone that would lie to you as often as you do to me. Look at the come backs. Jon and I getting married, fuck nic Well let me tell you nicolas.ike it's not just Jon. Every one know you for what you are. a liar. I have compiled a list and it has many things you said that are lies, remember that. Have you ever seen one person, here at PN or there at VPF or anywhere else for that matter say that there is one thing on that list, JUST ONE THING that you did not say, or was not a lie? Just one. Your mother, or son, or wife could not dispute what you are, they would to you, but not to me or anyone else.

It's just so important to you that you be allowed to remain at VPF and not I. You call me obcessed!

the thing that i really like about both of them is that they are absolute realists to a fault, know how to be diplomatic, and know how to forgive and forget.
Know how? Not yet. Teach me how to get every thing I want with lies nic. please?

I'm not really sure why you are banned Shockey, could you tell us again?

00012268.jpg

Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful couple.

bob said:
I'm not really sure why you are banned Shockey, could you tell us again?

Yeah...please do....and make a detailed explanation this time. I'm dying to hear it.

RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful coup

I'd love to folks, but I have no idea why I'm banned, I thought you knew that.

Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful

Shockman said:
I'd love to folks, but I have no idea why I'm banned, I thought you knew that.

You were banned, besides for many other reasons, for being a loser, and Ron's brother or sister, whatever the case may be.

I'd edit that, being that I don't even think that, but I said it in anger and I can't un-say it. You don't have to be much smarter than me to understand that nic. I know. those other guys I did not. nic. did his number on me, the others in war. Our sons do the same thing to other people. the enemy, who ever that is, as they did to their enemy. Still I agree they matter more. It matters more. So do you understand or are you not much smarter than me?

tiltjlp, you lurker you, how've you been big guy? Did you catch my registeration at your site?, I bet you didn't! I'm working on my contribution now, your members are going to love it!

I got the words but instead of the Iambic pentameter I crafted them for, I think I will write it free style so I don't come over the top off the bat.

beware the eyes of John

So what do you think?

But enough about John, this thread is about Jon and me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful

Shockman said:
tiltjlp, you lurker you, how've you been big guy? Did you catch my registeration at your site?, I bet you didn't! I'm working on my contribution now, your members are going to love it!

I got the words but instead of the Iambic pentameter I crafted them for, I think I will write it free style so I don't come over the top off the bat.

Well, so far you haven't registered Bozo. I know every member so far. Besides, if you register and behave, which I doubt you can do, there's no problem. You did notice that 1 goof up and you're banned, right? I don't give 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th, and 5th chances. So if you do slip by, as soon as you post you'll be banned, no matter what you post. You're one of a handful of people not welcome.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonder

A poetry site, where you say the wrong thing, or what you think is the wrong thing and bam, there it is a ban. I don't know if I like the sound of that Jon.

What if, instead my first post was as a critic, and had nothing but praise for a member? Would you ban be then?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wo

Shockman said:
A poetry site, where you say the wrong thing, or what you think is the wrong thing and bam, there it is a ban. I don't know if I like the sound of that Jon.

What if, instead my first post was as a critic, and had nothing but praise for a member? Would you ban be then?

If I know it's you, of course I'd ban you. I've told you you aren't welcome. And since it's my site, and I pay the bill, I get to run things my way. Besides, do you really think I care what you think?

tiltjlp said:
Shockman said:

If I know it's you, of course I'd ban you. I've told you you aren't welcome. And since it's my site, and I pay the bill, I get to run things my way. Besides, do you really think I care what you think?

Hold on a sec....do you THINK before you type?!

Figures

BTW, I heard through the grape vine you broke your treadmill.
It might have a weight limit of 250, not 450 jlp.

How do big fat people wipe their ass anyway?! Back up to a tree or something?! Corn cobs?! What?!

rpbizzle47 said:
tiltjlp said:
Shockman said:

Hold on a sec....do you THINK before you type?!

Figures

How do big fat people wipe their ass anyway?! Back up to a tree or something?! Corn cobs?! What?!

Where to start on this mutant? First off Bizzle, at least I can and do think. And you should have the decency not to attack other people, or you might not like what you get in return.

You should be the poster child in favor of Abortion.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman make

You two cool it! WTF?

I know you both are old enough to be grandpas.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jonpurplehaze and shockman m

Shockman said:
You two cool it! WTF?

Priceless.... :roll:

rpbizzle47 said:

"You're fat"....wow....we're all impressed...quite powerful...from a semi-literate arse clown. I'm waiting for your next devastating attack against someone's age, race or physical condition...

Ever got laid Jeb....oops sorry....Ron...? I bet you can't afford....like getting a decent Internet connection....as for women.......you're teasing yourself with all the photos.....and yep it's very tempting........but hey that would mean you have to interact with a REAL woman.......'Momma'.....I'm afeared......!

I bet you're a bit like a sailor.....you're doing two knots......you're 'knot' big enough......and you're 'knot' hard enough......I can just see you now.... in Tulsa......or wherever rednecks like you come from.....sitting in your front porch.... wearing string vest and dungarees ..crying...'hey Momma....look at da june bugs.........toothless.....with your Bud six pack in hand........and gazing fondly at yo' sister's photo....and wunnerin'...! :D

Ron, what's wrong?

I know John tried to rake you over the coals, but he failed, so far at least.

He has no power over you, so wtf?

popped back in for the first time in months to see what was happening on this site. Never has the word 'Nirvana' been so inappropriately used.

NIRVANA (N): An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.

I won't be back in a hurry, sorry guys.

Skyscraper!

Like things are a lot better at VPF, lol.

GTF out of here!

nicolas.b said:
what a great pair of guys. what a great pair of human beings. i think they look beautiful together. :D

both of them share some key qualities that make them a match made in heaven- both are obsessed with me, obsessed with VPF, and both of them are male! i ask you, how often does such a gorgeous blushing couple come along?

the thing that i really like about both of them is that they are absolute realists to a fault, know how to be diplomatic, and know how to forgive and forget. if these two sterling individuals don't represent the legacy of henry kissenger and dag hammarskjöld i don't know who does! :D

my only request is that i be hit in the face with their bouquet of flowers at the wedding ceremony. hitting me in the face with a 2x4 is strictly optional. :(

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back