Live long and prosper !

LtJazz

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Eight Ball Deluxe
Hello,

LtJazz (Lieutenant Jazz "in french") was the character I played in the role-playing game "Star Trek" few years ago.

In my youth, I liked to play pinball machines but i was never a skilled player (and I'm not particularly skilled at writing in the language of Shakespeare either...).

I discovered FP and VP last year and I appreciated the possibility to customize, modify or create tables. It reminded me of "Macadam Bumper" one of the first video game I bought (on an 8bit 1Mhz ORIC computer with 48Kb of RAM) which allowed you to build your own pinball machines.

I don't have a pincab and I play on my pc.

Glad to be here !

Howdy! :D

I thought "Pinball Construction Set" was a beautiful idea, just that the physics just weren't up to the task. Funny, because the author's "Raster Blaster" (8-bit version of Williams' "Firepower") released the year before somehow had rather better physics.

Getting to the point-- I never did try "Macadam" even after it came to the States in '88, but I've always been curious what it was like. I assume the Atari ST version was best...?

So what kinds of VP / FP tables are you playing these days?

Me, I've always been a big fan of using pin sims to create unusual pins or even entirely different games, such as projects like "Labyrinth" or "Billiards".

Howdy! :D

I thought "Pinball Construction Set" was a beautiful idea, just that the physics just weren't up to the task. Funny, because the author's "Raster Blaster" (8-bit version of Williams' "Firepower") released the year before somehow had rather better physics.

Getting to the point-- I never did try "Macadam" even after it came to the States in '88, but I've always been curious what it was like. I assume the Atari ST version was best...?

So what kinds of VP / FP tables are you playing these days?

Me, I've always been a big fan of using pin sims to create unusual pins or even entirely different games, such as projects like "Labyrinth" or "Billiards".

Hello Issac,

These days (and months) i'm working (and playing) on a mod of a Cirqus Voltaire table released in 2010 for FP.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back